[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

Artermiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u do not need those benefits(like items and 3 days head start) of pre-purchase, maybe u can wait for local store to bring in ba

nah no need join beta. it seems beta open for weekend n wont get anything special cept for 3days headstart and a eq

crystalglass

Banned
Reaction score
how come this thread is in hardware clinic instead of EDMW? =:p=:p

anyway i'll wait about another 1 or 2 more weeks to see if there are any retailers bringing in the game. otherwise i'll order from NCSoft directly in order to get into the beta weekend as well as getting the 3 day headstart :D:D

majora

Master Member
Reaction score

anyway i'll wait about another 1 or 2 more weeks to see if there are any retailers bringing in the game. otherwise i'll order from NCSoft directly in order to get into the beta weekend as well as getting the 3 day headstart :D:D

aiya cos last time i saw 1 diablo 3 thread here ma, so i started a guildwars 2 for fellow players here.

anyway just a small update: only 2 more days away from pre-purchase on next tue ;)

Cleaver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would love to do that :o but unfortunately, D3 is server base liao, dunno if it can be play offline or not.. :(

Nope, D3 can only be play online, like SC :

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/08/01/diablo-3-cannot-be-played-offline/

I'll be playing both, D3 when gw 2 server is down for maintenance, should be plenty of this happening for a new game.

r0t1prata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There are gw2 threads in edmw but all very shortlived...not as popular as d3..

Newbie-Me

Reaction score
its better to pre purchase at their website, once u prepurchase, guarantee to all beta events. we still not sure when the game is launching. so its better to prepurchase atleast we can get to try the game first. i heard that the next beta events is on end of April

r0t1prata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
asura tutorial is still not released to the public...heard that it's going to be quite unique

fantasy87

Reaction score
yea, but somehow sc campaign can be played offline without logging into bnet :o

well that depends on what the gonna include into the package...
remember sc2 u cant play scenarios offline, iirc they had the AI removed. u need the internet to get the AI.

if they do the same for D3, u can expect to have dummy mobs onli? :s13:

Cleaver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well i'll get the pre-purchase just for the 3 days headstart.
wouldn't wana play the beta too much untill im bored .
Unless of course you really want to help then in finding bugs ...

Cleaver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get digital copy, unless you don't mind waiting.
Don't noe when will release here

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Aiya also not 1st come 1st serve. I think tml night should be able to pre purchase liao :)

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
C.E mah, scally few hours kana wipe out liao ....

haha i see, yea CE might be a different case. maybe tomorrow i can put up a poll to see how many people has bought which deluxe version lol :s13:

edit: aiya i dun think cant add poll liao anymore liao..

Last edited:

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
small update before i head for work :)

From GW fb.

We understand that customers are receiving conflicting information about whether GameStop.com will support prepurchasing the Collector's Edition.

We've confirmed with GameStop that both GameStop.com and physical stores will offer prepurchases of the Collector's Edition, starting April 10.

Preorders placed before April 10 are not the same as prepurchases. If you placed a preorder before April 10, either online or in a store, GameStop will work with you to convert it to a prepurchase.

Pre-purchase is not up yet though :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.