[Official] Bless Online Thread

Godeau

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm adopting a wait & see approach for this one.

My main concern being that it is running on unreal 3.x engine. This game will definitely have optimization issues... older unreal engines are terribly cpu bound, and as such have been notorious for choking on large scale battles and or when multiple players are present on screen. Tera players will probably be familiar with this, when fps numbers plummet drastically in cities when tons of players are standing around.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i quite like its graphics, quite curious wats the skins it gonna gives

e1Tw97Y.jpg

https://blessonline.net/news_read/73

AC2

Reaction score
any local guild I can apply to and which faction we should be going for?

Herovin

Reaction score
I'm playing with a few friends, just wondering which faction most of u guys going for?

AC2

Reaction score
maybe we can play together? I am new to the game but then I am the casual type cos need to work haha. probably only able to play in the evening during weekdays.

Herovin

Reaction score
sure, we all also working adults and play on the evening on weekdays. what ur steam IGN?

android17

Banned
Reaction score
wah piangz at least let us buy the package and download the client in advance la:s22:

Steam policy doesnt allow advance download for most games IIRC, unless the dev have some special agreement with Steam. So most steam games cannot pre download, must wait until release.

Reaction score
Steam policy doesnt allow advance download for most games IIRC, unless the dev have some special agreement with Steam. So most steam games cannot pre download, must wait until release.

oic, later sure slow in downloading the client:(

Asnd2000

Reaction score
every reviewer on youtube trashses the game quality, especially the translation accuracy, is it really that bad?

Reaction score
Game quality is quite decent for me as my system is quite old. Translation is bad is not an issue just need to trial n error to clear quest lo. Lag is unavoidable since it's in NA. The issue is the game developers promise until so satki n underachieving it n u can only stuck to the server after character creation. Unlike other games whereby u can jump around any server that is not crowded

Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.