[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

jimlwk

Reaction score
You know, other than the cube, I don't really feel the new changes.

New sets? Revamp sets? New difficulty tiers? New legendaries? No more gr trials? Free rifts?

Anymore is likely to be new expansion liao sia. From original ros till 2.3, think is damn gd money spent for all the welcomed improvements. Otherwise, skip 1-2 seasons and play back bah. Should have enough new changes to impress.

Vulpix

Reaction score
New sets? Revamp sets? New difficulty tiers? New legendaries? No more gr trials? Free rifts?

Anymore is likely to be new expansion liao sia. From original ros till 2.3, think is damn gd money spent for all the welcomed improvements. Otherwise, skip 1-2 seasons and play back bah. Should have enough new changes to impress.

Yeah, no complaining on the value for money on the game. But it's just that these changes feel so "isolated" when I was leveling in D3 over the weekend.

I'm not sure how else to explain this feeling, but the changes feel kinda disconnected from how I play? The new sets are just things that you get to play a specific efficient build, doesn't really change the way I play. The new revamped sets also don't really change the way I play or level. The new difficulty tiers don't really feel very different, but I'm currently only at GR30, kinda losing motivation to progress.

The new legendaries don't really have any impact on my gameplay style only bigger numbers. The rift changes are nice though. I just feel like I am playing the game from a faraway position, like a disconnect.

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Play skyrim guys. Then nov play fallout 4..

U get more utility out of it at the end..

Just couldnt play my monk even at 2.3.. its so.. generic ... sorry i really did try...

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Give up on my Flow of Eternity liao.
1000DBs thrown into Kanai's Cube, still no Flow of Eternity...

buibuisnail

Reaction score
why like not many players in s4 now? i lvl 40+ crusader switch between from easy all e way to t6 then like not many ppl at all.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why like not many players in s4 now? i lvl 40+ crusader switch between from easy all e way to t6 then like not many ppl at all.

after season 3.. i think its real worth to spend your time there.. ns.. almost the same..

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Everyone level 70 liao.
You only can see ppl around your level.

Meaning at level 40, you only see level 39-41 public games or so.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
leaderboard is a joke.. they should let ppl hide their profile instead now.. i really hate that change.

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
leaderboard is a joke.. they should let ppl hide their profile instead now.. i really hate that change.

Why joke?
I see the leaderboard i damn sad.
Everyday getting further and further away from the leaderboard.
At first 2 more Grifts to hit rank 1000.
Then 3,5,8....

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why joke?
I see the leaderboard i damn sad.
Everyday getting further and further away from the leaderboard.
At first 2 more Grifts to hit rank 1000.
Then 3,5,8....
ppl will just copy paste the build.. i believe not everyone want ppl to know their secret build.

ps. i got the new barn shoulder and already extracted.. good for pre unity build

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.