[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Barb really damn op man... rubbish set also can burst avg 800m-1b dmg.

DbAI6Fs.png

mogh77O.png

:s22: :s22:

Last edited:

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the point now for barb is to play your build and go as high as possible. HOTA, SS, Rend, WW, Leap, Raekor, etc. Pretty diversify. Even for WD. Poor monk only 2 build, Gen or SSS. :(

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Patch 2.2 my noob Wizard can burst 2-3mill dmg using Tal Rasha's meteor ><

Now see my monk... 400-600mill crits... damn sian...
Shiok and bad at the same time lol.

One right click boooom dead!

And then u realized.. Oh so fast.. Kk quit game.

But then u think sibei satki go test grift 60! Enter rift boom you die.

#gamerhardtruths

Sent from Xiaomi Note Pro using GAGT

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
switching out and in to archon, keeping stacks is bery bery terribad play style. really pity the dedicated wiz prayers.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hidden easter egg

Hey guys! Thanks for this Q&A. This patch has been great, a real blast. Especially with the introduction of Kanai and Kanai's Cube. It was incredible going through the Ruins in search of the cube, and coming upon a lore book that speaks of this legendary warrior. Then, I would get chills realizing that this was based on a real person, and their memory. My question is, what was the character creation process like with Kanai, and how were you effected during Kanai's creation? Thanks again for an amazing patch!

Thanks for the kind words.

The most important thing was to make sure that we were paying homage to him. For example we didn't want players to click on Kanai while he was sitting on the throne, that didn't feel right to us.

There is also a hidden event surrounding Kanai that is based on what month it is. That event really was a way for us to play one last time with him, to have him adventure with us again.

As to how it affected people on the team; there are no words I can use that would properly convey how important this was to us. The hole this has left in our team is one that cannot be filled and shouldn't be filled.

Thank you for the kind question.

BlizzMatthewBerger

Vulpix

Reaction score
tmd... no one like playing wizard sia... :(

When you have a monk or WD, you won't play a wizard. Wizard's crap, I found out why I was not enjoying leveling after I switched to a monk.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
more ...

Done! The Shadow's Mantle set is the redesign that I'm the most excited about for 2.4 so far. The idea of a melee-weapon oriented build that doesn't involve bows/xbows has always been in the back of my mind. Here's what it currently looks like:

2pc While equipped with a melee weapon, all damage is increased by 1000%. 4pc Shadow Power gains all runes and lasts forever. 6pc Impale deals 30000% weapon damage to the first enemy it hits.

The idea is that the set is extremely strong on single-target damage, but weak on AoE. To help with that, a new dagger will have the power "Every second, the damage of your next Fan of Knives is increased by 250-300%." To help with movement, a pair of bracers has the power "After using Impale, Vault costs no resource for 2 seconds." That item will allow you to Vault into position to Impale the high-value targets.

Additionally, we're also allowing Demon Hunters to use melee weapons with quivers because the fantasy of this quick-moving assassin build is about speed, not walking around with a shield ;)

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi is it better to stick a single set build or mix and match?

Right now my monk is as follows
Shenlong set
Fnr set
Crudest boot
Gungdo gear
Hellfire amulet
2 pc inna, uliana and raiment

Cubed scourge, depth digger and rorg.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi is it better to stick a single set build or mix and match?

Right now my monk is as follows
Shenlong set
Fnr set
Crudest boot
Gungdo gear
Hellfire amulet
2 pc inna, uliana and raiment

Cubed scourge, depth digger and rorg.

All R6+, SL w R2 w DD pants, U6+ are viable builds for monks. In ur case, stick to what u have. If u only have 2pcs of each set, no need to use rorg. use other rings?

Wyvern8

Reaction score
switching out and in to archon, keeping stacks is bery bery terribad play style. really pity the dedicated wiz prayers.

Oh dear... I start off as a Wiz this season. This means all the hard leveling effort wasted. Need to restart with another char.. :(

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All R6+, SL w R2 w DD pants, U6+ are viable builds for monks. In ur case, stick to what u have. If u only have 2pcs of each set, no need to use rorg. use other rings?

Yeah i previously i tried full raiment and sl. Pretty good as the dashing strike can clear mobs fast. But i thought ds might get in the way of sl since both are utilizing spirit.

For this build i thought the 2 pc inna set would synergize with mantra and air ally for faster spirit regen. The 2 pc uliana would synergize with ep and gungdo gear. And the 2pc raiment would synergize with dd, fnr and sl.

Rings wise, not sure which one i would like to cube. Coe seems strong but it took me some time to get it so heart feel so sad to cube it. Lol

Last edited:

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
asking around...
for baba using the ww set... what cube powers are u all using?
for DH using nat set + fnr what cube powers are u all using?
lastly for monk using ds set what cube powers are all using?

monk is still looking sss set.. and sss wep..

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah i previously i tried full raiment and sl. Pretty good as the dashing strike can clear mobs fast. But i thought ds might get in the way of sl since both are utilizing spirit.

For this build i thought the 2 pc inna set would synergize with mantra and air ally for faster spirit regen. The 2 pc uliana would synergize with ep and gungdo gear. And the 2pc raiment would synergize with dd, fnr and sl.

Rings wise, not sure which one i would like to cube. Coe seems strong but it took me some time to get it so heart feel so sad to cube it. Lol

For monk, coe is cubed item. Ur goal is fnr which u already obtained! Anyway coe is not a rare item. Inna don't synergise well for spirit regen, Breath of Heaven +14sp per gen hit, flying dragon +1.15aps and band of rue chambers (+50% sp hit gen) are better. As SL 2pc bonus disable passive regen like air allies

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.