[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just got 2 piece immortal king set but i'm not sure how to see the HP of each of my ancients. They group 3 of them together under 1 hp bar so will say 1 of my ancients die and left only 2 or will they all die together?

visuallin

Reaction score
I just got 2 piece immortal king set but i'm not sure how to see the HP of each of my ancients. They group 3 of them together under 1 hp bar so will say 1 of my ancients die and left only 2 or will they all die together?

1 die left 2, they won't all die at once, then refresh the skill. Better to keep your eye on the number counter rather then health bar.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Like to seek advice.

For Wiz, what are the gear to cube to enhance the overall performance in terms of DPS, Crit chance, Crit Dmg..? Or other gear where Wiz player would normally cube and equip with..? Many thanks..

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Srry like to check if anyone experience lagging in the game..? I keep getting freeze action in the game, matency was bad till 1200.. Getting abit fustrated..

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
something wrong with the connection to blizzard? I can't even log in...problem initially was stash never get update..now taking a long time to login or cannot log in at all..

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Right now my latency is at 1785ms. My inna 4 pc bonus supposed to activate 4 mantra passives. Also using coe. But none of them are activated. Some activated intermittently. Also encountered error 3006.

Wolfaro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me on MR no problem so far..

but these few days saw alot of ppl dropping from battle.net

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.