[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying this game and saw it has a expansion also already.

Should I go anywhere to buy the box set or just buy digital download? I meant buy online or outside is cheaper?

:s11::s11:

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying this game and saw it has a expansion also already.

Should I go anywhere to buy the box set or just buy digital download? I meant buy online or outside is cheaper?

:s11::s11:
Online . From time to time, they would sell it at 50% discount

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally got to play crusader thorns again. The last time i enjoyed crusader was when the ros expansion was just released and thorns build was viable at that time. Then got off crusader to rebuild my monk and barb and eventually the crusader was left neglected.

Now managed to beat torment x altho i would prefer it to be faster. Currently lacking the endless walk set and coe ring. Decided to stick to the votoyias spiker for now. Didn't grift that high yet. Primary objective was to unlock level 25 legendary gems.

It takes some time to adapt to the thorns unique playstyle since the other melee classes seems to prioritize crits. For this build my sheet dps is actually below 300k yet it is capable of running tx.

royalmage

Reaction score
Finally got to play crusader thorns again. The last time i enjoyed crusader was when the ros expansion was just released and thorns build was viable at that time. Then got off crusader to rebuild my monk and barb and eventually the crusader was left neglected.

Now managed to beat torment x altho i would prefer it to be faster. Currently lacking the endless walk set and coe ring. Decided to stick to the votoyias spiker for now. Didn't grift that high yet. Primary objective was to unlock level 25 legendary gems.

It takes some time to adapt to the thorns unique playstyle since the other melee classes seems to prioritize crits. For this build my sheet dps is actually below 300k yet it is capable of running tx.
Gets bored pretty easily. Didn't take me long before I abandoned my sader lol.

Sent from the milky way using GAGT

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
:s13::s13:

just realised, i did not play story quest. Keep playing adventure mode

Do you need to complete the story line in order to get the set pieces for 70?

side note , anyone can add me to edmw clan? Tyty

id is pewpewpew#3715

Last edited:

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gets bored pretty easily. Didn't take me long before I abandoned my sader lol.

Sent from the milky way using GAGT

Haha i prefer tanky builds. Like monk inna build and barb ww dust devil build. Press one button and just point the mouse. Wd carnevil darts also good

Not sure about wizards and dh builds. Last time i tried they both can get pretty busy with skill timings and need to move all over the place fast. Are there tanky builds for these chars?

Last edited:

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13::s13:

just realised, i did not play story quest. Keep playing adventure mode

Do you need to complete the story line in order to get the set pieces for 70?

side note , anyone can add me to edmw clan? Tyty

id is pewpewpew#3715

No need story line. Try to stick to at least hard level for solo adventure. You can check your character chapter. I forgot which but you will be given the haedrigs gift after completing a particular objective. Not even necessary to complete the entire chapter

DarkSensation

Reaction score
LAG

Anyone plays D3 in US server using Viewqwest fiber and lag like ****?
Constantly getting latency between 500-1.3k ms.

Basically blizzard game lags if I'm playing on USWest...

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need story line. Try to stick to at least hard level for solo adventure. You can check your character chapter. I forgot which but you will be given the haedrigs gift after completing a particular objective. Not even necessary to complete the entire chapter

get to lvl70 2set
kill torment 2 zolten kulle 2set
complete grift 20 2set.:o

Wyvern8

Reaction score
I need some help in S5.. Was trying to complete some season journey to get the pet. But my last quest is to complete set dungeon. Not sure how to start to clear this quest.. First time trying to complete season journey quest... tks tks...

I am a Wiz.. :)

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I felt the sets drop rates are based on what they want you to play

I became impaler than mutlishot dh. Give up :v

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone plays D3 in US server using Viewqwest fiber and lag like ****?
Constantly getting latency between 500-1.3k ms.

Basically blizzard game lags if I'm playing on USWest...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12372787193

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need some help in S5.. Was trying to complete some season journey to get the pet. But my last quest is to complete set dungeon. Not sure how to start to clear this quest.. First time trying to complete season journey quest... tks tks...

I am a Wiz.. :)

I think can google or check at youtube. Different char class and sets are triggered differently at different locations i think

silencesg

Reaction score
wah yesterday i cobbled together some multishot non-set ancients tot can blaze my way thru GR 45 solo.. i was wrong. so wrong. back to trying on WD...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.