[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

clouter

Reaction score
Hi guys thinking of buying reaper of souls. Somehow bnet gave me starter edition.

Anyone can explain what to do in seasons? Seems fun enough for me to get back into. What server are you guys at? Have played and completed d3 2 years back

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this season playing DH and Wizard.. can not get the thriller conquest to unlock extra stash.. any one can help to lvl gem to 65? from 55... most of the pub is doing gr80.. crazy.. i can not

nonameless

Reaction score
this season playing DH and Wizard.. can not get the thriller conquest to unlock extra stash.. any one can help to lvl gem to 65? from 55... most of the pub is doing gr80.. crazy.. i can not

i can help u level gem 65.
it is easier to do 'avarice' than 'the thrill' to get the stash.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need help to get ingeom and also master a monk's dungeon...
read that inna dungeon is easiest but need ingeom..

nuky8181

Reaction score
Waiting for my GPU to set up my pc today. Anyone can advise where to buy the ultimate evil edition? I am at orchard now but dun mind travel abit if there r good offer at the shop

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.