[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not hard to hit 20 with the small guys. And the big areas...

It helps. Just that I haven't got the twist. Keep getting 18hits and majority 15hits. And it seems the monsters dispatch area are quite different every time.

GilaQila

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for an mmorpg to play because bored af. Is it still worth to buy D3 as a new player?

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Actually I also disagree with the fact that we need to pay the price to get the expac pack. Might as well spend some more time to add another act and probably better gears and package it to launch as a physical pack or paid expac.. That's better than now releasing a new Char and charging the players...

zensushi

Reaction score
I still have USD12.75 from the RMAH days...which also paid for the RoS expansion. :D

Gonna see if I can top it up to make $14.99 to purchase The Rise of the Necromancer Pack. Looking forward to the additional stash tabs. =:p

OoFa13t.jpg

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still have USD12.75 from the RMAH days...which also paid for the RoS expansion. :D

Gonna see if I can top it up to make $14.99 to purchase The Rise of the Necromancer Pack. Looking forward to the additional stash tabs. =:p

OoFa13t.jpg

same situation as you...dunno if can top up the diff.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.