[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It worked! Cost me SGD3.21 to top up USD2.24 using CitiBank credit card. :D

klxTM6n.jpg

I haven't play d3 since pokemon go came out...haha..guess I lost my clan and friends in d3 liao...

can add me? ekarmoto#6495

d515s23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sgd$20 for one hero for a dead game. blizzard really trying to milk the few remaining players dry before close shop

zensushi

Reaction score
sgd$20 for one hero for a dead game. blizzard really trying to milk the few remaining players dry before close shop

No doubt...but the team has put in a lot of effort to continually support the game & push through improvements.

This is possibly my most played game in recent memory & I won't begrudge them the chance to earn some money.

Much cheaper than the thousands I spent on a FREE mobile game a few years ago!!! :( :cry:

zensushi

Reaction score
I haven't play d3 since pokemon go came out...haha..guess I lost my clan and friends in d3 liao...

can add me? ekarmoto#6495

I'm just returning to the game after what feels like 1-2 years? Only 'cos I was bored at home a few weeks back! :s22: :s13:

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What free mobile game did u play ?

No doubt...but the team has put in a lot of effort to continually support the game & push through improvements.

This is possibly my most played game in recent memory & I won't begrudge them the chance to earn some money.

Much cheaper than the thousands I spent on a FREE mobile game a few years ago!!! :( :cry:

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm just returning to the game after what feels like 1-2 years? Only 'cos I was bored at home a few weeks back! :s22: :s13:

same !! I stopped D3 after pokemon go started..now that pokemon go is dying..time to go back to a real man's game.. :)

cannot understand why people are willing to pay monthly subscription for WOW, pay for candy crush, but not willing to pay for D3 that virtually pay once and play for life!

zensushi

Reaction score
Has the Necromancer Pack been released yet? I'm travelling... but have my laptop with me! :o

prusswan.net

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
probably tomorrow morning since the game needs to be patched first.. then purchase from in-game store

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Service will undergo maintenance from 1am to 3am, so I guess that is the necro patch.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.