[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! Got it now. Got to try.

Anyway, what are the fastest ways to farm the materials ? Any idea. I am at t2 now, I think my dps only 400k too slowwww.

fasted way to get mat is to run T6 / T7 with sage set

a T9 sage set run = T13 without sage set
if mat is all you want, t6 - T9 is the sweetsport

u will kill with your raw dps

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
by clearing, you mean by killing only all the bosses ? or every single creep ? i am going quite slow at around 9 mins per GR.

anyway, any place i can farm gold quick ??

By clearing, I mean complete the rift including RG. For UE that means killing everything that moves. This speed cannot be match by Shadow as u need to hunt down elite and its largely dependable on RNG for the map

Last edited:

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By clearing, I mean complete the rift including RG. For UE that means killing everything that moves. This speed cannot be match by Shadow as u need to hunt down elite and its largely dependable on RNG for the map

U forgot shadow builds use chain of shadows belt. Free vaults for 2 secs. Enough for 3 vaults. Also shadow builds have access to all shadow power runes. One of them, shadow glide, increases movement speed by 30%. And shadow power skills last forever with the impale build.

Last edited:

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Gold is least of a concern in D3 Season. It is simply abundance in the game. The only thing I am concern is the mats. I need the mats for re-roll stats.

Btw, any Necro player this season...? I have tried Trag'oul and it rocks, but need land of dead, cool down 120sec, sucks. Tried Inarius, still manageable. I am thinking of trying Rathma's set. I join in a game with full of Rathma's set players and the Mages rocks.

Just need some advises, is Rathma's set much easier as compare to Inarius..? My objective is to clear GR70 to try getting the primals. Thanks... :)

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U forgot shadow builds use chain of shadows belt. Free vaults for 2 secs. Enough for 3 vaults. Also shadow builds have access to all shadow power runes. One of them, shadow glide, increases movement speed by 30%. And shadow power skills last forever with the impale build.

I have a decent shadow and I can do GR80 on my S11 DH. Still, it wont be as fast as UE at clearing GR at lower level.

In fact too low GRs can make u constantly run out of hatred and u stand there and smile at the monsters.

UE can clear a rift from 90 sec to 150 sec. Shadow just not possible. Try it yourself.

AC2

Reaction score
I was using DH the last few season until i switched over to wiz. Nowadays i just aim to complete the season journey then hop over to ns char and continue farming gears.
Reason i mentioned Shadow earlier is because its the easiest to clear gr 70-75 early game for your prinal requirement or the gr75 conquest. If u want to use UE set, sure but to clear gr 70 without augment or ancient is quite challenging.

idjekyll

Reaction score
Gold is least of a concern in D3 Season. It is simply abundance in the game. The only thing I am concern is the mats. I need the mats for re-roll stats.

Btw, any Necro player this season...? I have tried Trag'oul and it rocks, but need land of dead, cool down 120sec, sucks. Tried Inarius, still manageable. I am thinking of trying Rathma's set. I join in a game with full of Rathma's set players and the Mages rocks.

Just need some advises, is Rathma's set much easier as compare to Inarius..? My objective is to clear GR70 to try getting the primals. Thanks... :)

Inarius for speed farming and Rathma's for GR pushing. Trag's are good too because it's not too boring.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Anyone free tonight, can help give me a lift push on Plvl..? Need to farm for Tasker Theo gauntlet and Naju Ring... Many thanks..

Wyvern#1883. Tks.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone free tonight, can help give me a lift push on Plvl..? Need to farm for Tasker Theo gauntlet and Naju Ring... Many thanks..

Wyvern#1883. Tks.

u r more likely to get help if u join the clan
dont think anyone will just randomly add u right?

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So fast............

i find my NS drop rate to be significantly better
more ancients and i have already unlocked primal there
maybe the rng god likes me there more lol

the only thing that drops alot for me in season are pets
seem to easily find gobs

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't have any primal gears.. Non

i find my NS drop rate to be significantly better
more ancients and i have already unlocked primal there
maybe the rng god likes me there more lol

the only thing that drops alot for me in season are pets
seem to easily find gobs

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.