[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am playing a Necro this season.. using Rathma.. Still feel a bit paper. Perhaps I am still unfamiliar with the play.. But even with the skele Mage, it's still quite taxing without a good pair of CritD rings..

I think the bone armor build is jin satki. i noob noob one with 15 stacks of bone armor activated also got 160 mil toughness. :D

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am playing a Necro this season.. using Rathma.. Still feel a bit paper. Perhaps I am still unfamiliar with the play.. But even with the skele Mage, it's still quite taxing without a good pair of CritD rings..

i saw some vids online, how come their skeletons can manage to hit 280M to 386M dmg wan ah ? while mine only hit 2630K :(

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i saw some vids online, how come their skeletons can manage to hit 280M to 386M dmg wan ah ? while mine only hit 2630K :(

Rathma singularity mage build, the one i posted just now. command skeleton, singularity, sim + full mana combo, set bonus = that dmg.

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol how u manage to get so high dmg ?

my max now only 2300M after changing a weapon...not using skeleton built though

using the bone armor wan

I think mine is similar to the link tobecontinue posted. The difference is i use zei legendary instead of esoteric. I only autocast devour. Mage is manually summoned.

I haven't really tried inarius builds in depth. But I remember it was the meta build before the mirinae nerf.

I've tried tragoul and admit the damage is even higher. But it takes more skill in balancing my life pool.

My necro speedfarm build is based on icyveins rathma speed farm. Use avarice, goldwrap and hoarder to ensure invincibility. Can even stand in the middle of any monsters affix without being killed. But cannot linger too much, else the armour bonus will disappear. Of course this build doesn't apply in greater rifts.

Wyvern8

Reaction score

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one looks good. Except for the land of the dead. The LOTD needs cool down 120s, too long alrdy. If it's 30s should be more reasonable.

Land of the dead and sim are both roughly the same cool down, land of the dead and sim are for u to use when u face a hard pack. LOTD is use for regen mana purpose and sim are for you to double your essence which also double your mage damage due to singularity rune. So u cast lotd and sim, 1x cast full mana mage x4 then devour till full mana back cast again another 4 mage thats made it 8 and repeat to get 10 max, during the lotd period all frozen, u have 10 ass kicking mage going on a rampage. Thats why the guy can use it to clear gr 100+. This build quite op one.

So no, 30 second cool down make the skill to be god mode liao.

Last edited:

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In case someone refuse to see what i posted earlier on. Yeah cheers UE is the ultimate fighting champion. 'Secretly uses shadow but bitch about shadow players'

I am using shadow cos its the build for high GRs, I had never deny that, but that is about it. The problem about you is that you talk like its only build that aced in everything when its not, that is what pissed ppl off, because its misleading the new player.

It has its limitation and if you want to show me I have been playing wrong, prove to me like I said many times before. IF you can't even do a GR1 with shadow with speed clear, then why bother talk so much?

NATO, I think even my baby niece also can do. lol.

Last edited:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ue is much faster in low gr and rift clear speed... shadow is more tanky and highest single target dps.. shadow only use vault to proc the bracer but ue use vault like no tomorrow due bigger disc pool

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Land of the dead and sim are both roughly the same cool down, land of the dead and sim are for u to use when u face a hard pack. LOTD is use for regen mana purpose and sim are for you to double your essence which also double your mage damage due to singularity rune. So u cast lotd and sim, 1x cast full mana mage x4 then devour till full mana back cast again another 4 mage thats made it 8 and repeat to get 10 max, during the lotd period all frozen, u have 10 ass kicking mage going on a rampage. Thats why the guy can use it to clear gr 100+. This build quite op one.

So no, 30 second cool down make the skill to be god mode liao.

Haha... I too reliance on LOTD and SIM alrdy.. keep spamming them. That'd why I find it too long for cool down.. :)

But these two are really good skills for Necro..

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wvyvern... Your geared neco sure can clear t13 la... My half asses neco with 0 gems can clear t10

Haha... I too reliance on LOTD and SIM alrdy.. keep spamming them. That'd why I find it too long for cool down.. :)

But these two are really good skills for Necro..

Wyvern8

Reaction score
It's true. Once get used to the build, the rathma set necromancer can easily clear gr70. Did it at paragon 400+

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

Wow... You guys are really pro. I am still struggling.. haha. But curious, do you guys ever got killed during clearing GR...? I always watch YouTube players play, very sart ki, all perfect run, no died in between.. so I always have this perception that to clear GR70, you cannot died in between..Is that true..?

Although keep playing but I don't seems to learn fast on this game.. lol...

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow... You guys are really pro. I am still struggling.. haha. But curious, do you guys ever got killed during clearing GR...? I always watch YouTube players play, very sart ki, all perfect run, no died in between.. so I always have this perception that to clear GR70, you cannot died in between..Is that true..?

Although keep playing but I don't seems to learn fast on this game.. lol...

Mistake will die of coz. Even if u have 2-3mil dps. Rathma is really paper. Lets say the ice orb freeze status elite pack love to throw, rathma stand there usually die if we didnt move in time. No, gr70 still fairly easy enough. Enough dps, u die 5x also can clear. Its almost how fast u can kill them and die before u reach RG.

Youtube streamer usually use their non season char to try because they super high paragon. 20k of primary stats like dex/int/str all this is no joke when adding to dps. And usually they have full of material to craft for ancient parts. Take it with a pinch of salt that they can do it easily. Mostly because they are 2 or 3k plus paragon. Also video editing. Dont die when pushing GR is abit unlikely since above 90 or 100+ its very easy to get 1 shot.

Last edited:

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ue is much faster in low gr and rift clear speed... shadow is more tanky and highest single target dps.. shadow only use vault to proc the bracer but ue use vault like no tomorrow due bigger disc pool

Half right, the belt let shadow proc free vault. So 95% of the time all the vault for shadow is free.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.