[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

zensushi

Reaction score
I only got 6 max stash tabs lei. No option to buy more.

The storage space is greatly expanded in Diablo III, now having multiple tabs, each of which can have up to 70 slots. Players with Diablo III and no expansions can have a total of 3 tabs, whereas players who own the Reaper of Souls (RoS) expansion can have up to 4 tabs.

Patch 2.1 expanded the maximum number of tabs for RoS players to 5, and patch 2.4 added another one to a total of 6.

Additional 2 tabs are added for purchasing the Rise of the Necromancer pack.
http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Stash

That was how I got the 6+2 stash tabs. Have not managed to complete any Season Journeys to unlock the 4 additional ones.

finkslain

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody getting high latency, using wired LAN, fibre optics to stinktel, still getting red and orange bar. Why ah?

AC2

Reaction score
u playing on US server is it?.
try connecting to oceanic server. go google.
US server usually around 200-300ms

oceanic server using fibre can hit around 100ms.

AC2

Reaction score
U can play US version of D3 but connect yourself to oceanic server by input a command line at the launcher. This will connect u to the oceanic server when u play the game.

U google oceanic server d3 and u will be able to find the steps

finkslain

Master Member
Reaction score
U can play US version of D3 but connect yourself to oceanic server by input a command line at the launcher. This will connect u to the oceanic server when u play the game.

U google oceanic server d3 and u will be able to find the steps

I want to play in Asia region as my heroes are there. Or is there a way to move them?

Strangely enough, I brought my laopok laptop to starbucks to test and I get green bars 99% of the time. Is it sinktel got problem? Can call to bang table?

royalmage

Reaction score
Necromancer worth getting? I liked d2 mostly because of necro..
In all honesty, the game is pretty much not worth getting at this point, unless 50% discount or something if not u are better off spending the money on other games.

Sent from S8+ using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.