[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

bundy

Master Member
Reaction score
Play d3 for seasonal treats... Lol

Sent from Where Is My Nexus5x using GAGT

Bernana

Reaction score
I'm playing cause of Season's treats too.

Hmm. You all playing at PC? If I play at PS4, can it still be link/play with PC peeps?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
played a few diablo 3 like game..

none as polished as diablo 3. althought diablo 3 builds are limted to set gears and a serious lack of customization.. but combat feels shiok.. if i have to farm for thousand of hours.. i must feel good during combat..

Path of exile - the combat feeling boring (don't have the shiok feeling)

grim dawn - the gear are so generic looking.. couldn't tell what class from the appearance.. i need to see the name then know what class issit..

AC2

Reaction score
Para 1200 not hack.. It's easier to lv up now, I forgotten my nick. Later then I add

Ya para 1200 is normal for season. Non season commonly can find 3000 -4000 plus para. If u found someone with 9999 and above para confirm is hack lol but then PC version we dont have that. U only find those type of hacker in console version since they are not regulated much compared to PC version.

AC2

Reaction score
played a few diablo 3 like game..

none as polished as diablo 3. althought diablo 3 builds are limted to set gears and a serious lack of customization.. but combat feels shiok.. if i have to farm for thousand of hours.. i must feel good during combat..

Path of exile - the combat feeling boring (don't have the shiok feeling)

grim dawn - the gear are so generic looking.. couldn't tell what class from the appearance.. i need to see the name then know what class issit..

D3 - gears are easy to farm and u will only start to hit the ceiling push at around GR 80-100 depending on build. Achievement and story quest can be easily completed. Season journey can be achieved within 1 weeks( around 2-3 hr spent per day)

Path of exile, too much rng though gear can be bought via poe trade. But to get the min max of gear may require more currency. Their league challenge reward is not easy to hit as only certain build and gear cAn hit end game and also their story quest( one of the requirment for their challenge) may took as long as 1-2 mth before u can complete due to rng(again assuming 2-3 hr play time per day)
But then its free to play so cannot complain

GRim dawn - offline single player, gear drops are rng as well but u can trade gear with certain npc at ultimate difficulty. Story mode can be completed easily and their developer make it interesting as well. Overall quite enjoyable

AC2

Reaction score
Depends if u are playing solo or got ppl carry u. The leveling for the first 600-800 is quite fast if got ppl carry and after that u just kept running t13 and pushing GR70 plus reaching 1k can hit within a week. Gear and luck also plays a part. Basically running GR is the best and fastest way to lvl but u need keystone from runing torment so each T13 give 2-3 keystone( correct me if i forgot). Then one GR takes one keystone to open.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what class is fun nowadays?
i liked my wd
very passive playstyle

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.