[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
D3 - gears are easy to farm and u will only start to hit the ceiling push at around GR 80-100 depending on build. Achievement and story quest can be easily completed. Season journey can be achieved within 1 weeks( around 2-3 hr spent per day)

Path of exile, too much rng though gear can be bought via poe trade. But to get the min max of gear may require more currency. Their league challenge reward is not easy to hit as only certain build and gear cAn hit end game and also their story quest( one of the requirment for their challenge) may took as long as 1-2 mth before u can complete due to rng(again assuming 2-3 hr play time per day)
But then its free to play so cannot complain

GRim dawn - offline single player, gear drops are rng as well but u can trade gear with certain npc at ultimate difficulty. Story mode can be completed easily and their developer make it interesting as well. Overall quite enjoyable

Average How many hours do you play per day to get paragon level 1k+?

what class is fun nowadays?
i liked my wd
very passive playstyle

you guys still playing d3 ??

what are your battlenet ID ?

AC2

Reaction score
eh ya still playing but only to complete season journey. Season 13 ending soon so nowadays I wont be online until season 14 start. u will see more ppl playing during the first 1-3 weeks of the season. if u play around 2-3 hr per day and more during weekends, its should take u less than a week to complete season journey.

Regarding dying. u should be pushing tier based on your gears
2 pcs set - T1-2
4 pcs set - around t4 - t6
6 pcs set - T8- t10
6 pcs plus gears and jewel set to reduced damage intake - T12-13 and above.
anything before getting 2 pcs - harder to expert.
All above are solo and not carry mode.

Some class can survive better than other before getting end tier gears
Crusader, WD, Wiz.
those with rubberband life DH, Barb
Necro somewhere in between

runforyourlife

Reaction score
I went in ytd to play no one play ladder le lol. So sad. Totally lost touch dunno what's good now.

AC2

Reaction score
Ya nowadays most ppl just play at the start of the season to get the reward then log off le. Only those few hardcore ones still play ladder. U can go search youtube - bludshedd or something and ryhkker channel for their review on the classes . Usually wont go wrong following them.

Bernana

Reaction score
Pc and ps4 different server

Ah I see. Thanks!

Average How many hours do you play per day to get paragon level 1k+?

Like bro AC2 mentioned, depending if you are solo-ing or in group. If based on solo-ing, I think probably around 25-30 hrs can get to 1k paragon.
If group, it's a lot faster. Usually I played solo till hit about 200-300 paragon, before I go into group. So that were 'pull back' the members...

what class is fun nowadays?
i liked my wd
very passive playstyle

Necromancer.. I somehow feel that it's a bit overpowered at times..

Ya nowadays most ppl just play at the start of the season to get the reward then log off le. Only those few hardcore ones still play ladder. U can go search youtube - bludshedd or something and ryhkker channel for their review on the classes . Usually wont go wrong following them.

Am one of them.. Only played at the start of season for the sake of the freebies... (I created 7 accounts so that can have all 7 class set per season)

I too check out various build sets, so that can clear the season smoothly. I very timid kind, so play only normal character than hardcore.. As there was a few times that played till high paragon (800+) and die.. cry man...

AC2

Reaction score
Haha i nvr believe in hardcore when u are playing an online game. Especially if the death is caused by lag and not becos we suck .... imagine u spent xxx hr and effort just to die due to lag ... or server issue. Totally not worth it

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
problem with nec is the need for corpse
difficult when you cant kill fast

AC2

Reaction score
Necro is usually the fotm class cos its the latest expansion or addition to the game. They want ppl to spend money to get this class that why make it strong. Mostly marketing gimmick.

Bernana

Reaction score
problem with nec is the need for corpse
difficult when you cant kill fast

Well, Necro have a skill that can use unlimited corpse for a limited of time. Can't remember the name.. Cooldown can be replace with soc/gem too. So overall is just, spam corpse skill, cd... run around.. and spam corpse skill again...

Necro is usually the fotm class cos its the latest expansion or addition to the game. They want ppl to spend money to get this class that why make it strong. Mostly marketing gimmick.

Agreed!

Bernana

Reaction score
what char?

i feel like doing HC once
but got no char slot

Create another account lor. So far based on my experience, seems Crusader is the most long life character. At least can tahan more hits... Most easy to die is Wizard... My wiz about 200 paragon died.. While my crusader (coz of wrong button pressed) which resulted in death died around 800 paragon

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.