HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Like Tree371Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-07-2017, 11:07 AM   #4411
Arch-Supremacy Member

Woot! Finally finish conqueror and gotten my extra stash!
which did u do
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 24-07-2017, 11:18 AM   #4412

Oh, what happen. Where is the difficulty..? I was thinking of using Trag'oul set. Thanks thanks...
The set only focus on killing blue and yellow.. and the dps is solely dependant on simulacrum and land of frozen cd.. everything about this build is -hp.. very very paper. But if u can pull it off the dps is very very high

~Dragonite~ likes this.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 11:55 AM   #4413
Supremacy Member

All is nice and well until either you've run out of corpses or you staring feverishly at the cooldown counter for the big ticket skills.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
muddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 12:35 PM   #4414

All is nice and well until either you've run out of corpses or you staring feverishly at the cooldown counter for the big ticket skills.
Oh so I see. Cool down is a big headache. So what's the next beat option to consider..? Inarius or Rathma set..? Just want to find an easy and fun build that can help me clear a GR70 and maybe set dungeons.

Tks...
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Wyvern8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 01:27 PM   #4415

Rathma should easily be able go do 70 dps wise but survivability is an issue.

~Dragonite~ likes this.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 02:08 PM   #4416

I actually cleared 75 solo with a rathma build(no ancient weapons or augmentation, only 500k on character sheet)... But it was tough and slow going since you need to get the skeleton mages up and running and you don't have blood run.

The blood build with the tragul set seems to be the best. Super spikey dps during land of dead or channeling shrine for blood lances. Cooldown faster by letting mobs hit you and using the passive/curse effect. Blood run through them to heal up... lol.

I'm at the end of guardian journey. Need to complete the 3rd conquest and kill Urzael in under 20 seconds on T13(Not sure how to since the cutscene where he's at mid life breaks the blood set sequence when I nuke and rathma takes forever to power up and again cutscene cause some skeleton mages to disappear).
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by Rogue; 24-07-2017 at 02:17 PM..
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 04:54 PM   #4417
Supremacy Member

ytd my son was playing my dh and i didnt know he drop the bow.. so i exit the game.. luckly not primal yet
~Dragonite~ likes this.
khroness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 05:02 PM   #4418
Arch-Supremacy Member

I actually cleared 75 solo with a rathma build(no ancient weapons or augmentation, only 500k on character sheet)... But it was tough and slow going since you need to get the skeleton mages up and running and you don't have blood run.

The blood build with the tragul set seems to be the best. Super spikey dps during land of dead or channeling shrine for blood lances. Cooldown faster by letting mobs hit you and using the passive/curse effect. Blood run through them to heal up... lol.

I'm at the end of guardian journey. Need to complete the 3rd conquest and kill Urzael in under 20 seconds on T13(Not sure how to since the cutscene where he's at mid life breaks the blood set sequence when I nuke and rathma takes forever to power up and again cutscene cause some skeleton mages to disappear).
The animation time doesn't count. Get a group to kill him or a high Dps Friend. No need to do it solo. I help a Friend clear this.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 24-07-2017, 05:04 PM   #4419
Arch-Supremacy Member

Rathma set is face roll. Meaning he bulldoze clearing every mob before moving forward. U left mobs behind u will create problem for u since u also say he quite paper.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 24-07-2017, 05:09 PM   #4420
Arch-Supremacy Member

Oh so I see. Cool down is a big headache. So what's the next beat option to consider..? Inarius or Rathma set..? Just want to find an easy and fun build that can help me clear a GR70 and maybe set dungeons.

Tks...
For tragoul U need cool down reduction in almost every pierce that u can have the stats.
Basically the main idea is curse every single mob in the whole map while flying here and there to find elite and champ pack, ignore packs with juggnaut affix. Pop Sim and land of the dead when u find a pack and then spam corpse lance. Clear trash only when u kill the pack and have time left on land of the dead.
Almost any set for necro could do gr70 easily.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 24-07-2017, 08:27 PM   #4421
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wah.... So fast

Woot! Finally finish conqueror and gotten my extra stash!
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 24-07-2017, 08:33 PM   #4422
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lol...this is funny

ytd my son was playing my dh and i didnt know he drop the bow.. so i exit the game.. luckly not primal yet
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 24-07-2017, 09:16 PM   #4423

homeless necro looking for a home ...
~Dragonite~ likes this.
YengAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 07:50 AM   #4424

The animation time doesn't count. Get a group to kill him or a high Dps Friend. No need to do it solo. I help a Friend clear this.
I know a group is easier for all conquests. Just that necromancer solo , it's difficult due to the cutscene unless you have a very good set of gear/gems and highish paragon. Where the corpses created by flesh golem and blood rush is enough for first half and then use the land of dead for the second half. Same for the other sets, need to be pretty high paragon/gear/gems.

Tried all the sets, pestilience sucked , inarius and rathma okayish, tragul rocks (My speed rift farm and grifts are this, different combo of amulets/rings/weapons but same armor set).

Anyway I completed all journey, so stopped playing Diablo 3 and back to path of exile for final few days for turmoil race event. Heh.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 02:07 PM   #4425
Supremacy Member

which did u do
Solo GR75, 50m gold run & Boss mode, all 3 done.

I completed guardian yesterday liao. Managed to clear everything within 80 hrs. Now I think if should play back NS character.
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by Gattberserk; 25-07-2017 at 02:13 PM..
Gattberserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.