Old 04-08-2017, 07:34 PM   #4486
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wah... Long time no see u

like me too
Old 05-08-2017, 01:28 AM   #4487
Arch-Supremacy Member

aiyah i always play alone in d3 ns. just farm non stop
true

If anyone need help on leveling newbie characters or need help on farming gold on NS America server, and don't mind a lousiest player who is only plvl 500+.... Add me i will help you.

KNN#6207

I always play from 11pm to 3am wan.

Posted with Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Coral Blue via PCWX
stupidog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:55 AM   #4488
Arch-Supremacy Member

Praying to the rg God for the ring to drop...
Old 05-08-2017, 10:54 PM   #4489

Thumbs up

Wow...you guys are high-fliers!!!

Super pro!

>>> Parenting, Kids & Early Learning
forum <<<
zensushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:37 PM   #4490
Arch-Supremacy Member

I have a decent shadow and I can do GR80 on my S11 DH. Still, it wont be as fast as UE at clearing GR at lower level.

In fact too low GRs can make u constantly run out of hatred and u stand there and smile at the monsters.

UE can clear a rift from 90 sec to 150 sec. Shadow just not possible. Try it yourself.
Ue clear normal rift the fastest but to do that need a lot of near perfect gear or rather 2-3 million sheet dps.

Shadow will clear GR faster and safer with half the sheet Dps of UE.
Shadow also clear bounty faster than UE but that is dependable due to what type of bounty quest. Generally shadow move faster than UE.
No u won't run out of hatred even if u clear lower gr. u lack hatred means u playing wrongly for shadow.

Each set have its own purpose and limitation. In the end u also surrender to using shadow to boost up your UE for gr loot drop despite u hating the gameplay of shadow.

Last edited by Tobecontinue; 06-08-2017 at 06:43 PM..
Tobecontinue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:53 PM   #4491
Arch-Supremacy Member

For those struggling with clearing gr70 there is 2 classes at the moment that clear it with ease once u get their build up. No need augmentation no need ancient and easy to play as fug.

Rathma pet set and dh shadow impale.

Highest solo gr clear 100+ is necro tragoul but it's boring as fug thou it's great for soloing lvl gems and gear. Corpse lance is op as fug
Old 07-08-2017, 08:38 PM   #4492

Hi all, I just came back to the game after stopping before the ROS expansion pack was released.

Everything is so different now. Spent the weekend familiarising myself with the different game modes again.

I just have a quick question. Is there any worth in playing a season char at all?
nicolnicolnicol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:54 PM   #4493
Supremacy Member

Ue clear normal rift the fastest but to do that need a lot of near perfect gear or rather 2-3 million sheet dps.

Shadow also clear bounty faster than UE but that is dependable due to what type of bounty quest. Generally shadow move faster than UE.
No u won't run out of hatred even if u clear lower gr. u lack hatred means u playing wrongly for shadow.

Each set have its own purpose and limitation. In the end u also surrender to using shadow to boost up your UE for gr loot drop despite u hating the gameplay of shadow.

I am still using UE to clear GR70 and below, sorry but for anything below 70, Ue will win no contest. I have great gear for Cold impale and its not something u will want to mess with hatred regeneration when everything u hit GET 1 hit KO. No its not gameplay. Impale only return u Hatred when u impaled the enemy first. 1 Hit KO doesn't return u anything.

And btw, my sheet dps for UE is 3.6M. I am sure it is very good enough.

Yes I am using UE to push higher GRs, but that is about it. I dont fancy it, those who play with me often in game will know that.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:14 PM   #4494
Supremacy Member

Hi all, I just came back to the game after stopping before the ROS expansion pack was released.

Everything is so different now. Spent the weekend familiarising myself with the different game modes again.

I just have a quick question. Is there any worth in playing a season char at all?
Mainly Dragon pet and extra stash, beside that its nothing worth mentioning.
Old 07-08-2017, 10:55 PM   #4495
Supremacy Member

Here is my prove on why UE is the uncontested king when it comes to speed.

GR65 - Full Rift completed in 133 second.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:29 PM   #4496
Arch-Supremacy Member

Having players i guess. NS pretty much dead and those still playing most prob wont be needing to farm bounty mat. U could solo but u be bored of doing its soon. So players are quite impt in some sort of ways.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:40 PM   #4497
Arch-Supremacy Member

I am still using UE to clear GR70 and below, sorry but for anything below 70, Ue will win no contest. I have great gear for Cold impale and its not something u will want to mess with hatred regeneration when everything u hit GET 1 hit KO. No its not gameplay. Impale only return u Hatred when u impaled the enemy first. 1 Hit KO doesn't return u anything.

And btw, my sheet dps for UE is 3.6M. I am sure it is very good enough.

Yes I am using UE to push higher GRs, but that is about it. I dont fancy it, those who play with me often in game will know that.
No one is saying UE is useless, stop feeling insecure. But its useless at higher GR enough said. Proven just by checking leaderboard. Time spend to gear a 3.6mil dps multishot UE is 100 times or even much much more than gearing a 1mil dps shadow that could out push u in GR. Again no one is enforcing that UE is useless
Old 08-08-2017, 12:28 AM   #4498
Supremacy Member

No one is saying UE is useless, stop feeling insecure. But its useless at higher GR enough said. Proven just by checking leaderboard. Time spend to gear a 3.6mil dps multishot UE is 100 times or even much much more than gearing a 1mil dps shadow that could out push u in GR. Again no one is enforcing that UE is useless
I am not saying you are implying it is useless. I am telling you Shadow is not as fast as UE in lower GRs. Yes it is probably easier to gear but talk about speed, UE is the fastest in clearing due to its massive AOE dmg.

What I am against is the bold statement because its complete BS. Shadow is fast but not faster than UE at T13, or mid-ter GR, that is the very strong point I wanna make it clear.

You mentioned I playing wrongly for Shadow, well then can you please explain to me how I made it to DH Solo Leaderboard in Non-season? Luck?

Last edited by Gattberserk; 08-08-2017 at 03:16 AM..
Gattberserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:43 AM   #4499
Arch-Supremacy Member

I am not saying you are implying it is useless. I am telling you Shadow is not as fast as UE in lower GRs. Yes it is probably easier to gear but talk about speed, UE is the fastest in clearing due to its massive AOE dmg.

What I am against is the bold statement because its complete BS. Shadow is fast but not faster than UE at T13, or mid-ter GR, that is the very strong point I wanna make it clear.

You mentioned I playing wrongly for Shadow, well then can you please explain to me how I made it to DH Solo Leaderboard in Non-season? Luck?
Yes u spend hundred of hours to gear a t13 faster multishot than shadow congratz? I just don a basic set of shadow in under 10 hours and i could be faster than u putting in 100 hours of game gearing your multishot UE. Point taken? Still wan to hold on to your ego? Keep telling ppl how u take a 3.6mil dps multishot UE that u spend hundreds of hour to gear and win a poorly shadow gear player in farming t13 speed in DH community and maybe just maybe 1 person inside would be shock at this outcome. Keep talking about your non season where u spend countless hours gearing when i think more than 80% of the players is in season playing a new char. U taken offense to the bolded statement? Tell me did i mention anything about lower gr in that statement? U taken offense purely because u think ppl are saying u suck due to your insecurities. Prove to me that u can use a multishot dh with same paragon lvl and clear gr80 with the same timing and dps to a shadow gear. U cant right? So is that a complete BS? EGO enuff said.

Explain to you how u made it to DH solo leaderboard in NS? U forgotten about leaderboard reset? U forgotten that most players doesnt play NS anymore? Alas doing high gr with your shadow gear that put u in the leaderboard only say u cant do it with multishot on the same gr. Pls tell me how much time u invested in your multishot dh that u use shadow gear to push gr for more loots? Beside didnt i say that shadow is easy thats why the recommendation? Also didnt that reconfirm about what i said in the bolded statement? Push better than your multishot in half the dps. Im going to say this again, take your ego away. This is discussion on helping others. No one is competing against anyone, well maybe cept u.

Last edited by Tobecontinue; 08-08-2017 at 09:01 AM..
Tobecontinue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 09:50 AM   #4500
Master Member

Guys, what's the more efficient way of getting the compass rose ring ah? Farm and farm like don't drop.

kozmik is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.