[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Like Tree358Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-07-2018, 02:22 PM   #5431
Arch-Supremacy Member

Link your profile
Old 30-07-2018, 04:10 PM   #5432
Arch-Supremacy Member

I see. I have no idea why mine seems very "fragile". Enemies melee and magic can hurt a lot. The DPS is very powerful but it can't seems to withstand much damages, even in the Akarat's Champion mode. That's why I'm wondering what went wrong since I have already gotten all the gears setup.
What powerful DPS?
your sader?
if u can kill b4 they kill u then u r powerful if not you are ;...... dead meat lol
i suggest u use unity if u just wanna survive but remember, in groups no use
use COE once if u can tahan that level
Old 30-07-2018, 04:14 PM   #5433
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any idea how to be tougher with condemn build? I have enchanted most of the gears to have reduce CD, but when rushing higher GR my toon is pretty weak leh..... Only having 2 pieces of ancient gears so far......
u got 56 CDR?
most recommend 56.5 and above to accomodate lags
no 56% u r paper

as for ancient gear, only 1 item MUST be a leg, thats your wpn
keep doing bounties for re-rolling
until u get ancient / primal

i target 9 re-rolls daily lol
Old 30-07-2018, 04:29 PM   #5434
High Supremacy Member

u got 56 CDR?
most recommend 56.5 and above to accomodate lags
no 56% u r paper

as for ancient gear, only 1 item MUST be a leg, thats your wpn
keep doing bounties for re-rolling
until u get ancient / primal

i target 9 re-rolls daily lol
My CDR is 58% if not mistaken. I have yet to find another Unity ring hahaha... so currently using focus restraints for my rings. As for the leg I'm using the Illusory boots. I find my armor stats is kinda low. Like only ~22k under the details page. Is that normal?? Non physical damage is a pain when doing solo GR 80++. Like those poison ice arcana etc. Haiz...

Sent from The Sinking Island using GAGT
kopi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2018, 04:43 PM   #5435
Supremacy Member

My CDR is 58% if not mistaken. I have yet to find another Unity ring hahaha... so currently using focus restraints for my rings. As for the leg I'm using the Illusory boots. I find my armor stats is kinda low. Like only ~22k under the details page. Is that normal?? Non physical damage is a pain when doing solo GR 80++. Like those poison ice arcana etc. Haiz...

U using diamond gems for all your sockets on chest and pants? If not i highly recommend it. U using that legendary gem Esoteric Alteration? If not i highly recommend it. Those ground aoe damage like poison, arcane, disintegration etc etc is not for u to stand on the ground and tank the damage, pls re-position according. Everyone crus can tank 1 on 1 like a boss but if there is monster mobbing the crap out of u, move your butt and clear them out. The illusory boots usage is really insanely good for this build.

Tips, bind your mouse wheel up and down to 'force move'. When u are in a pinch, relaying on mouse clicking that is bind to move + slash is pretty dangerous. This seems redundant but trust me, it really helps.
Old 30-07-2018, 05:36 PM   #5436
High Supremacy Member

Link your profile
Here's my profile. Hope you will be able to see the link.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Mu...hero/101806327

U using diamond gems for all your sockets on chest and pants? If not i highly recommend it. U using that legendary gem Esoteric Alteration? If not i highly recommend it. Those ground aoe damage like poison, arcane, disintegration etc etc is not for u to stand on the ground and tank the damage, pls re-position according. Everyone crus can tank 1 on 1 like a boss but if there is monster mobbing the crap out of u, move your butt and clear them out. The illusory boots usage is really insanely good for this build.

Tips, bind your mouse wheel up and down to 'force move'. When u are in a pinch, relaying on mouse clicking that is bind to move + slash is pretty dangerous. This seems redundant but trust me, it really helps.
Yes, I'm using all diamond gems currently except for the weapon. Also equipped with Esoteric Alteration, Bane of the Trapped and Bane of the Powerful. I have been avoiding those dangerous areas as quickly as possible. But sometimes it is just too overwhelming. There are archers, casters mobs and I tried to blast them as quickly too. However, I can't use follower with Unity when playing with friends so that's the time when I feel so squishy due to the massive attacks from everywhere.

Last edited by kopi22; 30-07-2018 at 05:42 PM..
Old 30-07-2018, 06:42 PM   #5437
Supremacy Member

Change your rings out asap. Typically u want cdr chc chd + a socket in them. U only have cdr... your chc and chd are too low. U losing a lot of dps from them.
Your boots lack vit which i gather that u reroll vit away to AR which is wrong. So u should be doing somemore bounty to get a better boots, aim for str vit and AR will do. If possible just reroll movement speed away, its useless on boots.
Also your crus pants lack All resist. Yr gloves lack cdr and chd. Teach u a trick, use the cube to convert a spare akkan set over and over again till u have a decent gloves pants to use, the mat is dirt cheap like 10 FS and 10 death breath. keep converting that till u have an upgrade on your pants or gloves. Focus on getting at least chc cdr chd on your gloves or at least 2 of the attribute and reroll 1 of the stats to get it. Pants just plain simple, Str vit and AR. This is your cheapest option to get decent stats. Ancient means nothing if your stats is wrong.

Overall, u should be aiming
1) 56+% cdr, Some gear doesnt need to be 8% cdr, as long as u are keeping your champion on perma mode. So if u get a very good stats gear but lacking on some cdr like maybe only 6%, its fine.
2) 50% crit chance. Any lower than 50% and i feel dps takes a dive.
3) 400% and above crit damage. Any lower dps also lacking for my taste.
4) Around 5000 vit
5) Above 1000-1100 All Resist including gems
6) The passive shield shouldnt be below 750%, this one hard to control but pray u get a good shield. My shield damn crap as well.

I see both your fellower have unity rings.... why dont use 1 of them to cube it........
Play with friends then ya use COE lor. But u cant be playing with your friends all day long mah. Lastly.... why dont want play with edmw?

Last edited by Tobecontinue; 30-07-2018 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: Add some more details lor.
Tobecontinue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2018, 07:53 PM   #5438
High Supremacy Member

Change your rings out asap. Typically u want cdr chc chd + a socket in them. U only have cdr... your chc and chd are too low. U losing a lot of dps from them.
Your boots lack vit which i gather that u reroll vit away to AR which is wrong. So u should be doing somemore bounty to get a better boots, aim for str vit and AR will do. If possible just reroll movement speed away, its useless on boots.
Also your crus pants lack All resist. Yr gloves lack cdr and chd. Teach u a trick, use the cube to convert a spare akkan set over and over again till u have a decent gloves pants to use, the mat is dirt cheap like 10 FS and 10 death breath. keep converting that till u have an upgrade on your pants or gloves. Focus on getting at least chc cdr chd on your gloves or at least 2 of the attribute and reroll 1 of the stats to get it. Pants just plain simple, Str vit and AR. This is your cheapest option to get decent stats. Ancient means nothing if your stats is wrong.

Overall, u should be aiming
1) 56+% cdr, Some gear doesnt need to be 8% cdr, as long as u are keeping your champion on perma mode. So if u get a very good stats gear but lacking on some cdr like maybe only 6%, its fine.
2) 50% crit chance. Any lower than 50% and i feel dps takes a dive.
3) 400% and above crit damage. Any lower dps also lacking for my taste.
4) Around 5000 vit
5) Above 1000-1100 All Resist including gems
6) The passive shield shouldnt be below 750%, this one hard to control but pray u get a good shield. My shield damn crap as well.

I see both your fellower have unity rings.... why dont use 1 of them to cube it........
Play with friends then ya use COE lor. But u cant be playing with your friends all day long mah. Lastly.... why dont want play with edmw?
Cool! Thanks for the detailed and excellent advices. Shall work towards the points mentioned.

What is the guild for EDMW?? Will be very fun if i can join.

Last edited by kopi22; 30-07-2018 at 07:55 PM..
Old 31-07-2018, 12:34 AM   #5439
Arch-Supremacy Member

Cool! Thanks for the detailed and excellent advices. Shall work towards the points mentioned.

What is the guild for EDMW?? Will be very fun if i can join.

edmw is the guild name lor
lol
Old 31-07-2018, 01:46 AM   #5440
Arch-Supremacy Member

Delay and lu all high ballers gr 100 I only 85 or so

edmw is the guild name lor
lol
Old 31-07-2018, 09:18 AM   #5441
Arch-Supremacy Member

Delay and lu all high ballers gr 100 I only 85 or so
ya with 12 sec left lol
barely made it
but now global lowest is 104
Old 31-07-2018, 10:24 AM   #5442
Arch-Supremacy Member

Still ballers........

ya with 12 sec left lol
barely made it
but now global lowest is 104
Old 31-07-2018, 10:41 AM   #5443
Supremacy Member

Still ballers........
Quit Liao. Yesterday log in client nia then log out le. Farm till sian already.
Old 31-07-2018, 10:57 AM   #5444
Arch-Supremacy Member

Quit Liao. Yesterday log in client nia then log out le. Farm till sian already.
no full primal no stop
LOL
i set new targets to keep myself motivated
Old 31-07-2018, 11:10 AM   #5445
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lum88PE-7Ow

i like this
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.