HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Like Tree359Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2018, 08:50 AM   #5626

Just like politics, the silent majority will just continue to support where it counts: their votes and money.

When the game is launched, the minority online big mouths will just join in the crowd.
killless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:55 AM   #5627
Arch-Supremacy Member

Runez likes this.
raysusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:10 AM   #5628

Pretty damn sure ppl will still play the game. The game is there u can choose not to play it. No knife pressing against your neck forcing you to play. Disappointment about no d4. Why would blizzard be hyped up to do a d4 when ppl bashing d3 whole day Long and most of them are just bashing the vanilla d3 and never bother to try it now. I mean if those “fans” so unhappy about d3, I might as well make money off of them than listening to them and get bashed again.
The game had a dry season for 4 Blizzcons. For once, the game finally had something to be announced. It was scheduled on the main stage. Who are the people attending Blizzcon? The hardcore blizz fans, not the casual crowd who rotates mobile games every week.

The other little announcements towards blizzcon also added to the hype. When they told fans to downgrade their expectations, people were like ok, maybe it's not D4, but a D2 remastered surely?

It's like you waited 4 weeks for your chicken rice stall to finally sell chicken rice, then the hawker give you a bowl of salad. "Salad also can eat right?" But you waited 4 weeks to finally eat that chicken rice, the unker tell you to eat that salad.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:37 AM   #5629

They no longer care. Cos they know fans can complain but still try. They have got nth to lose hah.
runforyourlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:38 AM   #5630

Just like politics, the silent majority will just continue to support where it counts: their votes and money.

When the game is launched, the minority online big mouths will just join in the crowd.
Exactly. Complaints are just noise.
runforyourlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:10 AM   #5631

I used to be able to tell my friends that I only play Blizzard games, cos they ensure only good quality games are released.

They cancelled starcraft ghost cos they felt it was not good enough.

When D3 was launched, auction house felt so wrong.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:36 AM   #5632
Arch-Supremacy Member

Exactly. Complaints are just noise.
mobile gaming is big in china

diablo immortal is for that market

1bn potential customers there. remember over there not everyone have PC but everyone got hp

blizzcon is for PC fanboys but immortal was never meant for them

the earlier they get this the better

the world of gaming has shifted to customers in China
Old 07-11-2018, 11:44 AM   #5633
Greater Supremacy Member

mobile gaming is big in china

diablo immortal is for that market

1bn potential customers there. remember over there not everyone have PC but everyone got hp

blizzcon is for PC fanboys but immortal was never meant for them

the earlier they get this the better

the world of gaming has shifted to customers in China
the day mobile gaming become mainstream is the day i 退出江湖。

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:47 AM   #5634

the day mobile gaming become mainstream is the day i 退出江湖。
When e hype and popularity of e mobile game soars, you will come back again.

Everyone is a sucker at some point of time. I also. Lolz!
Old 07-11-2018, 11:50 AM   #5635
Greater Supremacy Member

When e hype and popularity of e mobile game soars, you will come back again.

Everyone is a sucker at some point of time. I also. Lolz!
i can be stubborn as an ox.. 转牛角尖

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:06 PM   #5636
Supremacy Member

The game had a dry season for 4 Blizzcons. For once, the game finally had something to be announced. It was scheduled on the main stage. Who are the people attending Blizzcon? The hardcore blizz fans, not the casual crowd who rotates mobile games every week.

The other little announcements towards blizzcon also added to the hype. When they told fans to downgrade their expectations, people were like ok, maybe it's not D4, but a D2 remastered surely?

It's like you waited 4 weeks for your chicken rice stall to finally sell chicken rice, then the hawker give you a bowl of salad. "Salad also can eat right?" But you waited 4 weeks to finally eat that chicken rice, the unker tell you to eat that salad.
Exactly, like u said they have lost touch and it didnt even just begin. In d3 like everyone was bitching at how it is different from the core game of d2. So why is anyone expecting it to be different? If u already not expecting anything spectacular why would this blizzcon be anymore different? Im playing d3 now and then, even im not expecting anything from last blizzcon nor this. When diablo mobile news broke out, im more like this is quite expected for game company to go, mobile games where the money is rolling. Pubg fortnight ragnarok online maplestory all went down to mobile. So the point of rolling out a mobile game news on a pc base game isnt something out of the norm already.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:41 PM   #5637

Exactly, like u said they have lost touch and it didnt even just begin. In d3 like everyone was bitching at how it is different from the core game of d2. So why is anyone expecting it to be different? If u already not expecting anything spectacular why would this blizzcon be anymore different? Im playing d3 now and then, even im not expecting anything from last blizzcon nor this. When diablo mobile news broke out, im more like this is quite expected for game company to go, mobile games where the money is rolling. Pubg fortnight ragnarok online maplestory all went down to mobile. So the point of rolling out a mobile game news on a pc base game isnt something out of the norm already.

Yeah but it isn't the norm for Blizzard. Hearthstone on mobile was not center stage, no reason D3 mobile should be. Of course people are going to be butthurt. Maple, PUG and Fortnite are different companies. Should compare to Bethesda instead when they announce a mobile game as a companion to Elder Scrolls 6.
Old 07-11-2018, 05:37 PM   #5638
Supremacy Member

Yeah but it isn't the norm for Blizzard. Hearthstone on mobile was not center stage, no reason D3 mobile should be. Of course people are going to be butthurt. Maple, PUG and Fortnite are different companies. Should compare to Bethesda instead when they announce a mobile game as a companion to Elder Scrolls 6.
What u mean there is no reason d3 mobile should be. I give u a very good reason for any company including blizzard- profit. That’s why I already mention few post before, business of all business is profit. U might open your company to make games for the gamer but it’s not your ultimate goal at heart.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:00 PM   #5639

Spoke to a female colleague during lunch. She said she pre registered for Diablo immortal already.

She's aware its going be pay to win concept.

She said she spent about usd$3k on a prev mobile game. But she felt it's peanuts compared to her friend, who spent $30k on it.

With potential customers like this, why would Blizzard want to give a **** to us, e so call die hard fans?
Old 07-11-2018, 07:12 PM   #5640
Arch-Supremacy Member

I had low expectations yet I'm still disappointed
iridiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.