HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Like Tree370Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-05-2020, 05:06 PM   #5926
Supremacy Member

Wa, still got people playing? Think I quit at P700 around S5. Nowadays not much strength to continue D3
negativzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2020, 09:30 PM   #5927

Yes, people are still playing because the game is about problem solving. (how to push the highest rift with your poor equip and non existent team.) . I experiment various set items as well and only take a pinch of salt from the guides because there is a chance that i might discover a killing machine set. For every season, there are different season buffs. (must figure out how to work that in your favor) However, most quit due to real life issues or have found a better game.
Overskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2020, 09:42 PM   #5928

there is something consistent about multiplayer games. Let's say the max size per game is 4 players. This 4 players will very soon be limited to only the best. Not so good players will find it hard to enter their game. This is for players VS environment.

As for games with players VS players ..... discrimination will be much more. All these contribute to players moving to single player games or non competitive ones.
Old 29-05-2020, 10:23 PM   #5929

Up for starting season 21 together. Anyone keen on hc then? I find it much more exciting.

maybe let's all start d3 again during next season ??

could be around June 26 start for Season 21.

https://blizzardwatch.com/2020/04/05...ason-21-start/

I am sian of pokemon and pubG already...(the 2 games that pulled me out of PC and PS3 gaming)..
zensushi likes this.
Mattyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2020, 12:57 AM   #5930

Use your geared Barbarian to run Nephalem and Greater Rifts.

Get the Crusader to gamble the accumulated Blood Shards on Kadala.

Once you get at least a 4-piece (only 3 Set items needed, if you are using the Ring of Royal Grandeur) bonus of the Set you want to use, you may choose to switch to playing the Crusader to grind for his items directly.
Sorry back after so long. Ended up switching the barbarian over to Zodiac Rend build and got an immediate boost in power haha. Did what you advised and used gambling to fully gear up a DH for Natalya Rapidfire and UE Multishot, and a Crusader for Valor Heavens Fury but end up still mainly play my barbarian. Just hit 800 paragon.

It's getting boring to just endlessly farm rifts solo though and hope for ancient items to drop to upgrade those last few pieces of gear.
zensushi likes this.
illumnae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2020, 04:00 PM   #5931

Lightbulb

Up for starting season 21 together. Anyone keen on hc then? I find it much more exciting.

I cannot take the heartache of dying in Hardcore mode, maaaannn... Have died many times due to lag spikes or keyboard presses not registering because the chat window was active.

Sorry back after so long. Ended up switching the barbarian over to Zodiac Rend build and got an immediate boost in power haha. Did what you advised and used gambling to fully gear up a DH for Natalya Rapidfire and UE Multishot, and a Crusader for Valor Heavens Fury but end up still mainly play my barbarian. Just hit 800 paragon.

Congratulations! I find gearing up & the "early struggles" the most fun bits of the game.

It's getting boring to just endlessly farm rifts solo though and hope for ancient items to drop to upgrade those last few pieces of gear.

Yeah. I thought I'd be playing regularly till the season ends. However, got hooked on Total War: Three Kingdoms. Now Diablo 3 is in cold storage!

>>> Parenting, Kids & Early Learning
forum <<<
zensushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 07:13 PM   #5932

I agree that diablo 3 is in cold storage from now to season end. China and korean players mostly MIA already. I augmented my legendary gems into my gear and did a final push for solo greater rift. Hope i can hang on to my ranking.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:18 AM   #5933

anyone available to rush me ah? LOL.

thinking of playing archer, any good suggestions?

Make mistakes, take chances, be silly, be imperfect, trust yourself and follow your heart.
runforyourlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 12:07 AM   #5934

Hi, For Demon hunter there is a new set item in season 21. Current season has 2 weeks left. Majority of the posts here seem to conclude that most are hardcore players and are in US server. Just fyi.
Old 05-06-2020, 09:46 AM   #5935
Master Member

Hi, For Demon hunter there is a new set item in season 21. Current season has 2 weeks left. Majority of the posts here seem to conclude that most are hardcore players and are in US server. Just fyi.
Most here asking for other hardcore kakis to play is because this pool of players is way smaller than the mainstream softcore players.

You can play rather recklessly on softcore, since death is dirt cheap. Loss is just in gold, where hardcore death is permanent loss of char and full set of equipped gears.

With a bigger pool of softcore players around, the levelling and gearing process can be shortcut by leeching off other players. Then their interest will die off quickly, since softcore players will get bored of this too easy to play process.

Yes, you can do that for hardcore as well, but you need to have players from this small pool, willing to let you leech off.
killless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 11:57 PM   #5936

I tried the Asia server and I noticed that the player numbers fall much faster than on Europe and Americas. One month from start of season, hardly anyone is on compared to the latter 2 realms. Why is that so?
terrixtur is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 10:04 PM   #5937

This game is at least 8 years old and many of the existing players just play for 3 weeks. Day 1 their paragon level is already 800 plus. By week 3, these pros can pump to at least 2k paragon. By then, it is no longer fun. By week 6, I witnessed these pros is at least 3k paragon. 3k is like very common and probably no one has the time left to go 4k.
Old 12-06-2020, 11:44 PM   #5938
Arch-Supremacy Member

when is next season ?
Old 23-06-2020, 09:37 PM   #5939

Hi my guess is 5 July since season 20 ended 21 Jun.
Old 24-06-2020, 01:32 AM   #5940

Talking

when is next season ?
Hi my guess is 5 July since season 20 ended 21 Jun.

Blizzard just announced Season 21 will kick off on July 3.

Season 21 - Trials of Tempests Begins July 3

>>> Parenting, Kids & Early Learning
forum <<<
zensushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.