[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well thing is now, you can just get a lousy non-ancient SMK and cube it. Then your weapon just get any weapon liao, just need it to be a super good ancient with nice rolls which is easier to get now than ancient SMK with good rolls.

all the Cala, Krider, SMK, just get lousy drop can liao then focus on getting good ancient weapon.

i got no problem with FnR being OP. takes skill to juggle generator and spender to keep up the 125% while dodging mobs.

come back play leh ah soh, long time bo see you liao.

till now.. where is my cala? or smk.. at least 500hours still nothing.

samtkt2000

Master Member
Reaction score
My barba and i still looking for ancient waste shoulder, ancient waste foot,ancient furnace, ancient immortal weapon, ancient But weapon set. Now i play back monk and i found out monk is sibeh hard to find ancient item special for those green green set.

This is my tag Dreams #2173 can add me too. Thanks. I just play when i free and no specify time.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My barba and i still looking for ancient waste shoulder, ancient waste foot,ancient furnace, ancient immortal weapon, ancient But weapon set. Now i play back monk and i found out monk is sibeh hard to find ancient item special for those green green set.

This is my tag Dreams #2173 can add me too. Thanks. I just play when i free and no specify time.

i found ancient waste shoulder, ancient waste foot,ancient furnace, ancient immortal weapon, ancient But weapon set.

now monk i am just waiting for new 7 star set..

5adisticD3vil

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya but need dod.. which i dont have... just gotten my zuni set..
zuni + fnr ok anot?

zuni + fnr??
think i read before like not much help de

change to dart fetish build because got the dod by chance from some random dude in some random game
we all throw down the rare after runs for each to loot
gamble carnevil from kadala
both so so stats nia

problem now is how to control the damn fetishes.... all like minions running all around

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before having the dod & carnevil, I use an ancient 1-hander (solanium) do melee fire pet build with tnt later moj. If have 8s tiki visage shld be easier and safer too. Can manage to gr38-39.

SiAhBui

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before having the dod & carnevil, I use an ancient 1-hander (solanium) do melee fire pet build with tnt later moj. If have 8s tiki visage shld be easier and safer too. Can manage to gr38-39.

Now need to at least solo hit GR45 :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.