HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Like Tree359Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2015, 10:41 PM   #1336
High Supremacy Member

this season is too long i think.. hope they can set a limit for legendary gem so that we dont have to much grinding to lvl up the legendary gem every season..
I stop at 50 for my gems.
Old 22-06-2015, 10:42 PM   #1337
High Supremacy Member

Any wd can sic Pet doctor build?

Non season though
pet doctor? what gear u have first.
MianBaoFren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 10:46 PM   #1338
High Supremacy Member

Just come in pruss 1 a bit, Path of Exile's new season is most likely starting on 10th July. New act 4, new net code which fixes desync, and they made a lot of changes to the start of the game, making it more newbie friendly, plus changes to support gems being available earlier. This means 99% of the gems you want can be gotten before you go to the next difficulty. This is just a tiny list of changes, got a lot more going.

If you're bored of the next season and wanna try something else until D3 next season, can go over to my POE thread for more information. I got a guild going, and a Mumble server.
shall see how they fix the desync first. damn annoying to play with that.

oh,D3 still surviving wor..
this season is too long i think.. hope they can set a limit for legendary gem so that we dont have to much grinding to lvl up the legendary gem every season..
d3 is kinda dead already. i stopped for maybe 1 month liao. my other clan members also stopped already becuz it's getting stupid. i dun think there's a limit for leg gems except for some as it's their intention to be limitless.
Old 23-06-2015, 09:38 AM   #1339
Arch-Supremacy Member

pet doctor? what gear u have first.
Everything except starmetal kkj

colonelsoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 11:52 AM   #1340
High Supremacy Member

Everything except starmetal kkj
Well just go the standard Zuni 5 + Coe + rorg. Helm go for moj and Aug set for bracers + shoulders. For belt u can whack transcendence unless u have wh. Weapon wise prioritise ancient weapons over anything else.

Skills go for poison haunt spirit, spirit walk, piranhado or wave of mutilation, chilled dogs and fetish army. The last remaining skill is up to u. U can try soul harvest for more dps or fire garg. Personally I think harvest is better because of the cool down from garg.

Passive skills go for rush of essence, spirit vessel, ptv. Last one is optional in a sense that u can choose whatever (loyalty to run faster, fortitude for more defense or blood ritual for a slight hp regen)
Old 23-06-2015, 12:15 PM   #1341
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone played during this weekend..? Played alot these 2 days for my Barb. Its tough.. haha.. still weak newbie Barb...

But I am lucky to met some nice player in joint games and help from fellow edmw friends. Appreciate their time and patience to accomodate a newbie. Especially when my laptop is so lag.. Hehe..
u huat ordy la..
Old 23-06-2015, 12:28 PM   #1342

u huat ordy la..
Still manageable bah. Not sure if network lag or laptop lag, I find myself always the last one to follow behind other players in a joint game. As a result, my role is simply picking up the loot.. Even no chance to see the other players killing mobs. By the time I reached, all over alrdy.. A bit of embarassing.
Wyvern8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 12:28 PM   #1343
High Supremacy Member

U all still chiong-ing?

--- Singapore government, 2015[/quote]

[IMG]http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=589947&dateline=1419855637[/IMG]
SiAhBui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 12:36 PM   #1344
High Supremacy Member

U all still chiong-ing?
no way. bored of d3 liao. gr fishing is not fun, zdps is not fun and hunting that elusive ancient weapon is not either.
Old 23-06-2015, 12:38 PM   #1345
Arch-Supremacy Member

all that non-activity in d3 dev side prolly means new expac coming soon.

personally i am done with the diablo franchise. they make announcement i also will boh chap.
dezzo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 12:45 PM   #1346
Greater Supremacy Member

Just come in pruss 1 a bit, Path of Exile's new season is most likely starting on 10th July. New act 4, new net code which fixes desync, and they made a lot of changes to the start of the game, making it more newbie friendly, plus changes to support gems being available earlier. This means 99% of the gems you want can be gotten before you go to the next difficulty. This is just a tiny list of changes, got a lot more going.

If you're bored of the next season and wanna try something else until D3 next season, can go over to my POE thread for more information. I got a guild going, and a Mumble server.
Unlimited free respec?

Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 01:08 PM   #1347
Arch-Supremacy Member

Still manageable bah. Not sure if network lag or laptop lag, I find myself always the last one to follow behind other players in a joint game. As a result, my role is simply picking up the loot.. Even no chance to see the other players killing mobs. By the time I reached, all over alrdy.. A bit of embarassing.
whats ur laptop specs?
and ur network? bb or fiber? via lan or wireless?
Old 23-06-2015, 01:10 PM   #1348
Arch-Supremacy Member

yesterday i was watching twitch..

they have some challenge..
10 rift under 20 mins or something..
now dh like super OP...
Old 23-06-2015, 01:11 PM   #1349

whats ur laptop specs?
and ur network? bb or fiber? via lan or wireless?
Me using StarHub cable broadband and for laptop, can't recall its specs but its alrdy 5 years old le.
Wyvern8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 01:19 PM   #1350
Arch-Supremacy Member

Me using StarHub cable broadband and for laptop, can't recall its specs but its alrdy 5 years old le.
cable bb via lan should be fine..
ur com specs if amd x 2 or x4
or intel sandy is be all fine..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.