HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Like Tree368Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-06-2015, 11:12 AM   #1381

We not talking about rmah but ah in its own sense. But there is so much gold now it's impossible to gauge the price of an item.
Yea, I have 12 billion gold now but dunno where to spend.. lol.. Hope they can come up with a better gold sink. AH and taxation on item trade can.. just dun make it easy to gear up for max level characters can le.. Even can trade mats also not ideal, ppl can buy and keep crafting for say.. max level ancient arcane barbs.
jimlwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2015, 11:12 AM   #1382
Arch-Supremacy Member

We not talking about rmah but ah in its own sense. But there is so much gold now it's impossible to gauge the price of an item.
the vendor price x 10

that will be enough

gives everyone the chance to get the item
Old 24-06-2015, 11:14 AM   #1383
Arch-Supremacy Member

and yes
i am talking about AH not RMAH

and preferably non tradeable gold too
Old 24-06-2015, 11:16 AM   #1384
Supremacy Member

and yes
i am talking about AH not RMAH

and preferably non tradeable gold too
the idea of AH is to trade buyer GOLD to your Items..

so if you make the gold as non-tradeable, that will be a conflict on the 1st rule..

people can still buy gold using AH as their middle man.. i can put 1 junk = 1Billion and let the gold seller buy it,..
khroness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2015, 11:17 AM   #1385
Arch-Supremacy Member

the idea of AH is to trade buyer GOLD to your Items..

so if you make the gold as non-tradeable, that will be a conflict on the 1st rule..

people can still buy gold using AH as their middle man.. i can put 1 potion 1Billion and let the gold seller buy it,..
oh i mean to trade only in AH?
say for 10k max
Old 24-06-2015, 11:18 AM   #1386

TBH I don't think AH was really the problem, it was RMAH that I had a huge issue with. Letting people buy in game gold with real money was kinda messed up.
Old 24-06-2015, 11:22 AM   #1387
High Supremacy Member

TBH I don't think AH was really the problem, it was RMAH that I had a huge issue with. Letting people buy in game gold with real money was kinda messed up.
Rmah gave me pocket money. But problem with rmah is that with new stuff out, the old items u buy at $250 becomes useless overnight
MianBaoFren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2015, 11:23 AM   #1388
Arch-Supremacy Member

same here
and i kinda thought someone in blizzard saw the RMAH problem but couldnt divorce AH from RMAH in system so took both offline
Old 24-06-2015, 11:23 AM   #1389
Supremacy Member

dont buy RMAH.. just sell your godly item to RMAH... that's my rule.. i dont mind wearing only Gold Find armors at that time and sold all my godly item to RMAH..
khroness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2015, 11:25 AM   #1390

Rmah gave me pocket money. But problem with rmah is that with new stuff out, the old items u buy at $250 becomes useless overnight
same here
and i kinda thought someone in blizzard saw the RMAH problem but couldnt divorce AH from RMAH in system so took both offline
I also earned some money from the RMAH, but in the end, it was not healthy for the game, because RNG will be skewed due in some way. In the end I was more excited how much I could sell an item rather than how it's going to upgrade my character.
Old 24-06-2015, 11:25 AM   #1391
Arch-Supremacy Member

thats the problem right
that will be so much unhappiness
AH would have been more amendable ahhaa

but then its moot now
Old 24-06-2015, 11:28 AM   #1392
Arch-Supremacy Member

dont buy RMAH.. just sell your godly item to RMAH... that's my rule.. i dont mind wearing only Gold Find armors at that time and sold all my godly item to RMAH..
ya lor wrong reason to pa game

thats why RMAH is flawed but maybe AH isnt?
Old 24-06-2015, 11:29 AM   #1393

ya lor wrong reason to pa game

thats why RMAH is flawed but maybe AH isnt?
I think the community had misguided anger lah. All angry at RMAH, then also shunbian angry at AH. So take all down lor.
Old 24-06-2015, 11:29 AM   #1394

I also earned some money from the RMAH, but in the end, it was not healthy for the game, because RNG will be skewed due in some way. In the end I was more excited how much I could sell an item rather than how it's going to upgrade my character.
Tt's what my friends in POE are playing now.. They keep saying this item worth how much etc etc. Like Windripper nerfed and value dropped or something recently then they sian 1/2.
jimlwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2015, 11:31 AM   #1395

Tt's what my friends in POE are playing now.. They keep saying this item worth how much etc etc. Like Windripper nerfed and value dropped or something recently then they sian 1/2.
That's a bit different though, it's all trading with in game currency, not real money. Windripper's nerf was kinda expected, but it's still a very powerful bow. When it comes to game economies, I prefer not to have it associated with real money.

Anyway, the nerf only applies to Windrippers dropped after 2.0, not the current ones right now.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.