[Official] SEA Black Desert Online

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-01-2018, 05:42 PM   #166

Thank you very much.

Regards
Archneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2018, 07:48 PM   #167

Hi, does anyone have a spare guest pass code to spare? Given my away, too many friends wanna try it ._.

Edit: nvm, I got it!

Last edited by iSeezAll; 20-01-2018 at 11:31 PM..
iSeezAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 12:11 AM   #168

Anyone can PM me a guest pass? thanks!
Old 21-01-2018, 06:38 PM   #169
Arch-Supremacy Member

and now i introduce the city of Florin.... which supports child labour

even the mayor...
Psycovirus likes this.
Old 21-01-2018, 07:49 PM   #170

Guest Pass

Shameless pluck but anyone has a guest pass to spare? Keen on trying too before committing. Thanks in advance!! (:
Abyssal.Xuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 09:54 PM   #171

Any guilds I could join in-game? Casual player. Prefer SG guild... Thanks
Psycovirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 12:18 AM   #172

any kind soul can give me an extra pass for test? really hesitant to buy but will commit if it's good...
xatoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 12:44 AM   #173

what is the max level now for now? i stopped around level 39 and focus on other stuff such as getting slightly better gears, and fishing to earn silver
wei406015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 01:46 AM   #174

Hi all wonder if anyone has a guest pass to offer me, not that keen on purchasing game as am not sure whether I can commit to it. Thanks!
fierymoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 08:36 AM   #175
Arch-Supremacy Member

what is the max level now for now? i stopped around level 39 and focus on other stuff such as getting slightly better gears, and fishing to earn silver
current soft cap i understand is lvl58
need to be at least lvl 56 for awakening (when it arrives).

sigh and im very far from the soft cap. sadly not enough time to play.
Old 22-01-2018, 08:49 AM   #176
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi all wonder if anyone has a guest pass to offer me, not that keen on purchasing game as am not sure whether I can commit to it. Thanks!
u just entered local uni? congrats. and as much as i would like to encourage gaming or even this game, best to focus on studies. especially with BDO. there is SO MUCH to do in this game, it will consume so much of your time.
Old 22-01-2018, 10:58 AM   #177

new player here, i have not played in any of the other servers before. Wanted to try TW server last time, but lazy to vpn, dl translation etc etc. I saw the BDO Sea advertisement on FB a little too late but plonked my money last friday (bought only the 2nd cheapest pack though lol) and immediately fell in love with the game.... i played the entire weekend away and it's quite scary how the immersion will just KILL all the spare time you have. I am currently lvl 24ish trying to set up some worker empire thingy (having my PC run 24/7, no issues, just scared com burnt out) anyone have any tips on what i should do? (e.g chiong level, chiong money, chiong what?) i am currently clueless on what to do and chionging my main quest to get contribution points etc to futher invest in other nodes. Currently while questing, i keep getting gold bars and have gotten maybe like 4-5m. Trading in this game seems to be disabled and marketplace/marketboard seems to be RNG since i see pets going on for 4m, you need to bid and they disappear real fast (all items seem to have a weird server fixed algorithm)..

i really love this game, to the rest who are sitting on the fence, no need think liao, just whack the cheapest pack first, if you like then later can still upgrade to the other exp packs (5-10 USD nia, don't hestitate so much!) haha
lambofmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 12:05 PM   #178

current soft cap i understand is lvl58
need to be at least lvl 56 for awakening (when it arrives).

sigh and im very far from the soft cap. sadly not enough time to play.
im fishing all day lolol
wei406015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 02:23 PM   #179

8EA9-51A8-DF88 / F264-4C9D-5CC4
Pyre likes this.
xienxienzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 02:50 PM   #180
Master Member

this game just doesn't want ppl to log out...lol

for me i will do all the black spirit quests first.

new player here, i have not played in any of the other servers before. Wanted to try TW server last time, but lazy to vpn, dl translation etc etc. I saw the BDO Sea advertisement on FB a little too late but plonked my money last friday (bought only the 2nd cheapest pack though lol) and immediately fell in love with the game.... i played the entire weekend away and it's quite scary how the immersion will just KILL all the spare time you have. I am currently lvl 24ish trying to set up some worker empire thingy (having my PC run 24/7, no issues, just scared com burnt out) anyone have any tips on what i should do? (e.g chiong level, chiong money, chiong what?) i am currently clueless on what to do and chionging my main quest to get contribution points etc to futher invest in other nodes. Currently while questing, i keep getting gold bars and have gotten maybe like 4-5m. Trading in this game seems to be disabled and marketplace/marketboard seems to be RNG since i see pets going on for 4m, you need to bid and they disappear real fast (all items seem to have a weird server fixed algorithm)..

i really love this game, to the rest who are sitting on the fence, no need think liao, just whack the cheapest pack first, if you like then later can still upgrade to the other exp packs (5-10 USD nia, don't hestitate so much!) haha

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.