FFXIV FC Recruitment [Ultima Server]

infidelied

Reaction score
In anticipation of the release of Shadowbringers, we are hoping to find both new and veteran players to enjoy FFXIV with.

We are looking for new members to join our Free Company, Eonian Knights <<Eon>>.
Currently, we have 2 active members (including myself)
We are an established Rank 8 FC (since 2015) with a medium house located in The Goblet(Ul'dah), near a market board.

That said, we are pretty much a casual FC, there are no commitments required for any of our members.
However, we might look at doing higher-level content every once in a while and it is our hope that some of our members would join in as well.

New players can also enjoy a level of support from us for older content.

Due to server and time-zone differences, we would recommend SEA / East Asian players to apply.
Also, to prevent communication difficulties, members must be able to communicate in English.

Interested parties please contact me (Seraphic Leingod) in-game or PM me.

infidelied

Reaction score
Any warriors of light interested in joining us? Shadowbringers early access is starting soon

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
I’m in Gilgamesh server
I think Ultima server is a Japanese server

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.