Gunbound. Who still remember this game?

SmartyPants89

Reaction score
They recently announced that they are bringing back gunbound back to the mobile scene.. The app is called GunBoundM ... it's available on IOS & Android as well .. the difference between GunBound PC & GunBoundM is that you control a team of three mobiles in 1v1 matches, with two mobiles spawning on the field initially. You get to choose the spawn location of your third mobile after losing your first one. Although i thought the mobile version of the gunbound is more money-sucking as expected of a mobile game haha

siontk

Reaction score
haha this game brings back memory.. if there is a mobile verison would definitely play

Glrs.MasterRace

Reaction score
Grabber ftw And BigFoot to annoy your enemies angles XD

too bad those aimbot users kill the game.. SCREW them all!!

bentonfraser_4ever

Reaction score
They recently announced that they are bringing back gunbound back to the mobile scene.. The app is called GunBoundM ... it's available on IOS & Android as well .. the difference between GunBound PC & GunBoundM is that you control a team of three mobiles in 1v1 matches, with two mobiles spawning on the field initially. You get to choose the spawn location of your third mobile after losing your first one. Although i thought the mobile version of the gunbound is more money-sucking as expected of a mobile game haha

Wah really??? Must go and find to see if it will rekindle old memories or not hehe :s12:

What do you mean by money sucking tho?

iamjustatrial

Reaction score
Oh I remember this one. Still recall buying those cherry credit cards to buy some limited in-game avatar during Christmas event. Also got into a GM room before! Fun times!

Informant

Reaction score
This game closing down on 30 July 2019 after 16 years of services. Tomorrow 20 June 2019 cash shop item all free :)

nissehest

Reaction score
played it when i was like 5. there's a mobile version but i found the controls a bit weird

trailblaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
***** crap game.
When it started, the servers lagged cos overloaded w users.
Took them dunno how long to resolve the issue... Or did they even resolved it?

Anyway, left when no action from dwv aft 2-3 mths of hanged matches.
They could have been billionaires by now if they resolved issues in time then.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.