League of Legends> DOTA2

w1rbelw1nd

Master Member
Reaction score
DOTA players say dota is harder because u can deny creeps, something LOL doesnt have :s22:

In LOL, since you cant deny creeps, the only way to stop opponent from farming is to force them out of the lane by constantly harassing them.

So its up to individual to determine which is harder / requires more skill.

DOTA: hiding under the tower and safely deny creeps to stop opponent from XPing

LOL : No creep denying, so only way to stop opponent from XPing is to fight them and force them out of lane

Still got a lot of things that makes dota more complicated, just for discussion purposes.

Smoke ganks, more varied laning strategies, greater number of heroes, very varied colddowns for spells (ultimates can have anything from 2 sec cooddown to 120 sec cooldown in dota), greater number of items. This game is built to make it more chaotic and exciting to play and watch.

Perfect example is rubric and invoker and pitlord in the future... This epitomises the gamemaker goal of making the game more unpredictable.

mocha_latte

Reaction score
I am coming from MLBB to LOL and was wondering who I should main. I was an ex Kagura main in ML. Any ideas and tips?

ckunjie

Reaction score
Personally, I prefer League of Legends. While Dota2 has a lot to offer, including deeper mechanics and a host of complex interactions, I feel that League of Legends strikes a better balance between accessibility for newcomers and depth for veterans.
League of Legends has a more streamlined and digestible design, which I find pleasing. The game has different strategies and champions with unique abilities that provide diverse gameplay experiences. Plus, its vibrant community and consistent updates keep things interesting.
But the game has its challenges. The complexity of some matches can be overwhelming, particularly when facing off against skilled opponents. But to enhance the gameplay against these opponents, there are lol scripts like this PhantomScript. It provides a range of helpful utilities that elevate the gaming experience while also allowing you to learn and understand different game mechanics.
Regardless of the challenges, it's the thrill of the game that keeps me hooked.

Last edited:

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
League of Legends is a year 2009 game while Dota 2 is a year 2013 free to play game on Steam

Can anyone advise me whether League of Legends is a mobile game?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.