Minion Masters thread

urbanbootless

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

https://store.steampowered.com/app/489520/Minion_Masters/

Has anybody tried this "addictive fast-paced hybrid of deck builder, MOBA, and tower-defense" as they write in the description? I've got over 30h gameplay there and so far I enjoy it, but I never played anything alike. If some of you tried it maybe you can comment on the pluses/minuses of the game? It's still in early access, but does it look promising? Sometimes I get countered at the beginning of the match and it's easier just to quit to main menu than try to come back, doesn't happen in my experience or maybe I simply suck.

urbanbootless

Reaction score
Guess I'm the only one playing it :D Anyway, the idea is that you are gathering cards that are spells or minions, you can play 1v1 or 2v2, bases on left to right and two bridges on the top and bottom path, keeping a bridge generates experience points and gives you a level up. A lot of depends on countering enemy units, if you spend your mana wisely your minion is still alive while the enemy has to spend more to replace their dead ones, maybe some of you will find it interesting. What I've seen it's like clash royale but I haven't played that one :)

DonDonX

Reaction score
Just a short review of the game so far after playing for a few days

Initially I was very skeptical i first saw it (Clash Royale alike) so i thought i'll never play it until a few days back when i saw one of my favorite streamer playing. Seeing the huge number of 'very positive' reviews from Steam and being a f2p game, i'm thinking no harm giving it a try

Oh boy, i have to admit i was pleasantly surprised by the amount of fun i had playing it. It is so addictive you just want to keep playing 1 game after another. To fellow bros out there who are looking for a new game with good graphics, strategy and 2v2 tagteam, this game is worth trying out. Cheers~

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.