HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Minion Masters thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2019, 10:16 PM   #1

Minion Masters thread

Hello everyone,

https://store.steampowered.com/app/4...inion_Masters/

Has anybody tried this "addictive fast-paced hybrid of deck builder, MOBA, and tower-defense" as they write in the description? I've got over 30h gameplay there and so far I enjoy it, but I never played anything alike. If some of you tried it maybe you can comment on the pluses/minuses of the game? It's still in early access, but does it look promising? Sometimes I get countered at the beginning of the match and it's easier just to quit to main menu than try to come back, doesn't happen in my experience or maybe I simply suck.
urbanbootless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 09:54 PM   #2

Guess I'm the only one playing it Anyway, the idea is that you are gathering cards that are spells or minions, you can play 1v1 or 2v2, bases on left to right and two bridges on the top and bottom path, keeping a bridge generates experience points and gives you a level up. A lot of depends on countering enemy units, if you spend your mana wisely your minion is still alive while the enemy has to spend more to replace their dead ones, maybe some of you will find it interesting. What I've seen it's like clash royale but I haven't played that one
urbanbootless is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.