HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Official Football Manager 2018 Thread

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2017, 12:31 AM   #151
Honorary Member

The game getting abit stupid now.

I don't even know which player in my first team hasn't discussed personal matter with me about leaving for Monaco/Barca/RM/PSG.

One by one come talk to me.
FappingKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 01:48 AM   #152
Honorary Member

Greatest result to date
Should be progressing past round of 16 this time round

Will never ever let him go
Old 02-12-2017, 08:24 AM   #153
Master Member

Hoseh liao! Completed my transfer window on a high! Was feeling quite sad that even having secure Europa spot and almost 70m transfer kitty, we could not sign lst high profile players. 5 days to 1st fixture tio away to Mancity walao. Thought I would be stuck at least another season with underrated corentin Jean.. but guess what! 20 year old Maxilliano romero transfer listed and got him in! Guess can wrap up my transfer activities liao lol
ItsmeagainhK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:00 AM   #154

May I know where to buy the fm2018 for Mac?
tcyntu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:01 AM   #155
Arch-Supremacy Member

The game getting abit stupid now.

I don't even know which player in my first team hasn't discussed personal matter with me about leaving for Monaco/Barca/RM/PSG.

One by one come talk to me.
Yes. Even my club rep ranking is 1st and uefa rank is 5th. But as long as barca rm man city psg start taking an interest on my player. They want to leave when not even a bid is made.

But least the problem with serie a player under value which I brought up in sigame forum have finally gotten a reply by them. And mention they will make some changes to boost and continue to monitor.
SibehEng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:03 AM   #156
Arch-Supremacy Member

Greatest result to date
Should be progressing past round of 16 this time round

Will never ever let him go
Pinamonti and moise kean will become top player
SibehEng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:52 AM   #157
Master Member

Damz nerve wrecking Season Finale for my Liverpool Season 1 ending:

https://imgur.com/a/zPkYZ

Note: First Schedule is Liverpool's final fixtures from March to May 2018 and Second Schedule is Man U's.

Surprisingly for me, Firmino would have end up as top scorer if not of his 2 months injury which when he came back, he lost his scoring touch and had not scored since.

Last edited by cct75; 02-12-2017 at 09:55 AM..
cct75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:38 AM   #158
Master Member

May I know where to buy the fm2018 for Mac?
Steam client..
Old 02-12-2017, 10:40 AM   #159
Master Member

Note: First Schedule is Liverpool's final fixtures from March to May 2018 and Second Schedule is Man U's.

Surprisingly for me, Firmino would have end up as top scorer if not of his 2 months injury which when he came back, he lost his scoring touch and had not scored since.
What role is your firmino playing ? He seems like a f9 but with ppm of an advance forward.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:40 AM   #160
Arch-Supremacy Member

Spurs finish 11th and Everton finish BOTTOM.. really...
Old 02-12-2017, 10:47 AM   #161
Arch-Supremacy Member

bro can sic download link. TiA
https://www.fmscout.com/a-football-m...uper-pack.html

this is the link. you can edit the photos yourself.. I just finished for Serie A. took me a whole 6 hours to modify the pics as most of them I didn't like and it was low Res.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:18 AM   #162
Master Member

What role is your firmino playing ? He seems like a f9 but with ppm of an advance forward.
4-3-3 Attack Very Fluid as a Complete Forward.

https://imgur.com/a/F6vwf

This is the WorkTheSpace Tatic for Liverpool and I did not make any single tweak to it. You can see my team's schedule from August to December 2017. Beside the lost to Bayern away in Champions League Group stage, the draw to Brighton away, the lost to Crystal Palace and the home lost to Man City, my team was almost steam rolling the EPL and was then leading 2nd Place Man U by a healthy 10 points.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:23 AM   #163
Master Member

Spurs finish 11th and Everton finish BOTTOM.. really...
Spurs at one stage was lingering at the relegation battle and Pochettino was sacked by November 2017 with Scott Parker as interim Manager before Mancini took over the realm and they started to then rise back up but too late. They at least won the UEFA Cup meaning they emulated Man U last season to en-route to Champions League for 2018-2019 season.

https://imgur.com/a/K4GsQ

As for Everton, really not sure what the hell is going on with them in my save game.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:58 AM   #164
Honorary Member

Yes. Even my club rep ranking is 1st and uefa rank is 5th. But as long as barca rm man city psg start taking an interest on my player. They want to leave when not even a bid is made.

But least the problem with serie a player under value which I brought up in sigame forum have finally gotten a reply by them. And mention they will make some changes to boost and continue to monitor.
Ya the under value part really irritating. I have to nego alot to get a fair price for my departing players....
Old 02-12-2017, 01:52 PM   #165
Arch-Supremacy Member

I've never had ANY success since FM15, I either get sacked, or I resign after a very poor run of results.

in my current FM17, my inferior udinese side is having a freak run of result and i'm 2 points behind the leaders after a shock win at Milan. I was planning on a mid table finish but this is coming as a total shock. and my players are all 3 stars rated only.

Last edited by UptheToon; 02-12-2017 at 01:54 PM..
UptheToon is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.