The Official Football Manager 2018 Thread

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
Somehow, I just restarted FM2018 again with my beloved Liverpool. Season is going well from the start but I guess as I stuck with the same tatics, now AI are breaking it. It is now turning into a 5 horse race minus Spurs.

And ..... for goodness sake, how many penalties can your team missed in a single match? My Pool vs Southampton in the Quarter Final for Carabo Cup and they missed 3 in game and 2 in penalty shoot-out. Southampton of course went through as they scored the 3 in the shoot-out.

https://imgur.com/a/RhKPI

zensushi

Reaction score
It's cool that even customised teams can have their team names "engraved"! :s12::s12:

leB4Wqm.jpg

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Have to say FM18 is the most joke version lol.

After the winter update the information bar has been missing for many people, I'm also affected. And people all kbkp on SI forum, but now going April liao still no fix for this issue despite a couple of patches since winter update :vijayadmin:

Whoami09876

Reaction score
Anyone of you encountered that your players failed to get a work permit but still can play in all competitions? I'm managing Fulham in the Chanpionship.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always love the game till AI kelong. Always signing cheap players whereas they demand a lot when we want to sign theirs

Whoami09876

Reaction score
Somehow, I just restarted FM2018 again with my beloved Liverpool. Season is going well from the start but I guess as I stuck with the same tatics, now AI are breaking it. It is now turning into a 5 horse race minus Spurs.

And ..... for goodness sake, how many penalties can your team missed in a single match? My Pool vs Southampton in the Quarter Final for Carabo Cup and they missed 3 in game and 2 in penalty shoot-out. Southampton of course went through as they scored the 3 in the shoot-out.

https://imgur.com/a/RhKPI

Ball is round

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone managed to store the graphics folder that contains facepacks, jersey packs and club icons onto a bigger drive like D driver instead of default C drive under documents ?

keywin

Reaction score
Is it worth getting this now that it's discounted? Is it still skewed heavily towards AI teams?

zensushi

Reaction score
Is it worth getting this now that it's discounted? Is it still skewed heavily towards AI teams?

It's still the same ol' same ol'... but I've felt compelled to buy it year after year... :o

zensushi

Reaction score
Anyone bought the Football Manager Mobile 2018 version? $12.98 on Google Play...

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bid x amount for a player. Rejected. Then club accepts a lower bid from another club of lower standing compared to my team. Lmao.

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there a penalty bug for the current version? Or is it Liverpool is **** with Penalty in FM2018? Started another new series and 3 penalties in a game and all saved by opposition Keeper.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.