(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
I have no urgency to clear titan / ifrit EM.. still got many thing to do.. may be need to wait for a month or two to try titan.. by then, many player already has experience and it's easier to pug

Farm and keep the Rowena tokens, in case future got more use.

walsly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kor kors here all jin satki. Can carry di di moi goes titan and ifrit ex boh? Moi treat u all jiak roti at limosa.

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u still got to deal with the double set bombs lol
double set bombs dodging is quite simple what?

stand at first set of bomb
wait for landslide
run to second set of bomb
wait for sexplosion
run back to where first set of bomb was
continue dpsing the mcnuggets

:(

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
double set bombs dodging is quite simple what?

stand at first set of bomb
wait for landslide
run to second set of bomb
wait for sexplosion
run back to where first set of bomb was
continue dpsing the mcnuggets

:(

you said anyhow stand earlier can scare the **** out of a lot of ppl Liao lol

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you said anyhow stand earlier can scare the **** out of a lot of ppl Liao lol
odd conflag/fireball timing has trained me well :vijayadmin:

/t5 really sharpened my response time by a lot... barring any mouse2 malfunction :(

Last edited:

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
odd conflag/fireball timing has trained me well :vijayadmin:

/t5 really sharpened my response time by a lot... barring any mouse2 malfunction :(

One of my pre-clear party got this whm..... stand in front of us when we stacking after the bomb for plumes... knn nearly caused the party to wipe a few times....

best part is that that whm claims to have seen the third superbomb.....

Kor kors here all jin satki. Can carry di di moi goes titan and ifrit ex boh? Moi treat u all jiak roti at limosa.

Titan got 1 tank video liao, need a dragoon to take the adds lol. I still need to practice the mechanics for Ifrit before I join my LS grp sia...

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of my pre-clear party got this whm..... stand in front of us when we stacking after the bomb for plumes... knn nearly caused the party to wipe a few times....

jin elite jin satki jin envy

heng my running pattern is not fixed

sometimes i run to the left, sometimes to the right

sometimes i run like a tank - through titan :vijayadmin:

/well distributed wotl = /p you guys ar..

Last edited:

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then again,i still need to look @ the plumes rotation during heart phase

did a run with pig last night and well....

it was quite messy

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This **** is hard man. Even with 7 players that can clear Titan Ex regularly, they also won't want someone inexp or never clear b4. If one is dead, whole pt mostly gged. That's why there is no sell Titan Ex run?(sry if there is one). Can't be carried.

Not like Titan HM. even with 3 players dead after heart phase still can clear.

i saw someone advertise about selling Titan EM run. but not sure legit or not.. anyway, when we start the game, titan Hard mode, 1 person dead also can not complete.. but now with more and more ppl gears up, it's easier and easier to beat titan hm.. even nowadays, ppl are looking for EXP player but he himself has 0 experience.. and asking ppl to carry him

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i saw someone advertise about selling Titan EM run. but not sure legit or not.. anyway, when we start the game, titan Hard mode, 1 person dead also can not complete.. but now with more and more ppl gears up, it's easier and easier to beat titan hm.. even nowadays, ppl are looking for EXP player but he himself has 0 experience.. and asking ppl to carry him
selphora pls cum in and educate us all the difficulty level of titan hard mode, pug edition

:s34:

hystify-

Reaction score
joined a group in party finder 2 nights ago advertising as garuda farming group

end up wiping for 1 hour and disband -_-

if you guys need dps for titan EM, i can come :o

Vulpix

Reaction score

Titan HM even in half dark light gear, as long people die after heart can clear one.:s22:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Titan HM even in half dark light gear, as long people die after heart can clear one.:s22:

last time, to clear heart also so difficult and once pass the heart, got stomp stomp and all dead because some of them has low hp and not geared..
and the no 1 killer is lag.. so better gears up your char first before trying EM

Vulpix

Reaction score
last time, to clear heart also so difficult and once pass the heart, got stomp stomp and all dead because some of them has low hp and not geared..
and the no 1 killer is lag.. so better gears up your char first before trying EM

You can be i89 and you will still die thanks to the buff in the gaol bomb damage AND range.. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.