(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays CT very stable liao.

No more cock up as before. All very pro.

Last night quite funny
The stage where split into 3 lanes.. We realise all alliance dont have alot of range,
Hahaha..Not enough players to step onto the platform. Si bei funny.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Nowadays CT very stable liao.

No more cock up as before. All very pro.

Last night quite funny
The stage where split into 3 lanes.. We realise all alliance dont have alot of range,
Hahaha..Not enough players to step onto the platform. Si bei funny.

:s13::s13::s13:

Last night I joined one E game, already screw up like hell. Alliance C keep on whack the skeletons at the Bone Dragon, the rest of the Alliances tell them 3 times, they still bochup, tanks go whack dragon instead of drag skeletons, all rage quit.

After that I just join J games, 2 games after that all np, only 1 wipe at behemoth.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CT join J games bah. I only play once, is with FC peepz, they just tell me what to do and I just do lol.. like easy sia compared to EMs :s13:

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Always play E n J together.

J grp all very focus, know what to do.

I also tio wipe at behemoth 2 times before, which happens on the same grp. I notice someone is trolling and hitting the rocks with something............ I cant pin pt which alliance it is... End up, we dont have rocks for second wave. All run backwards with no rocks to cover, si bei funny.

3rd time no more hitting liao..

Yesterday went with LS ppl, WHOLE TEAM NO BLM/SMN, keep dropping their stuffs. SI BEI KELONG.

jgyy1990

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I screwed up many times as warrior in CT, end up within 60 min also can complete CT with J players

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I screwed up many times as warrior in CT, end up within 60 min also can complete CT with J players
tanking ct as warrior is fast becoming second nature to me

hope i wont forget how to #yolodrg :(

/is it just me or most pug en tank i encounter have no idea how provoke works?

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
/is it just me or most pug en tank i encounter have no idea how provoke works?

How provoke works? :s34:

To me, its just adding 1 pt aggro more than the highest aggro person, u need to build/compete with that person to grap aggro back.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How provoke works? :s34:

To me, its just adding 1 pt aggro more than the highest aggro person, u need to build/compete with that person to grap aggro back.

Yah that's correct.

Some KKJ tank thinks that he use provoke can liao :s13:

Worse still

Once in Garuda EM, stupid MT dunno how to grab Garuda and Suparna after they drop down, the Suparna keep flying all over.

Stupid tank dunno what he do like he dunno he need to grab Suparna immediately no need care Garuda first since Garuda already his top enmity. Asked him got provoke Suparna or not.

He reply: Provoke only don't have aggro. So he never provoke :s13:

DUH THEN YOU ******* BUILD AGGRO LAH PROVOKE IT THEN SHIELD LOB AND DO YOUR RAGE OF HALONE COMBO GUNDU!!!!! :mad:

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, how much Flash generate Agrro huh? I felt quite high too.

Using shield Lop is because I cant reach him. Hahahahha...

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, how much Flash generate Agrro huh? I felt quite high too.

Using shield Lop is because I cant reach him. Hahahahha...
Flash generates a little aggro nia

but when you are tanking physical immune mob

flash is the only option you have :(

orpisia

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Tonberry market is already cui before patch.

I came from NA Marbolo, 2 star HQ accessories I sell 1.25m to 2mil (WITHOUT melded materia LMAO) over there, when world transfer started, I came to Tonberry and the price is already like ****, like 300,000 for 2 star without meld...

Tome mats were like 90k per piece in NA servers and here during world xfer start already like 30k and below lol...

Yeah RMT more rampant in NA servers but to us crafters are songs dah.. millions rolling in...

Just farm phil mats and sell raw or craft them and sell high, or just do a 2 star craft commission using commissioner's mats and earn 200,000gil just for that..

really how they do business man...from good profit thing to do become sh1t profit or no profit at all

orpisia

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
supply and demand loh.. too much supply less demand will drop the price

i know but how they reduce their price one? 1 shot reduce by hundreds or thousands...25k thing price drop until 16k in 24 hours...

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm 280k.. if he farm own tome mat and use a bit of own converted materia then can earn decently bah.. if buy mats and pentameld I think costs will be between 300-500k already (see your luck).

If me sure gg.com
I was melding first forbidden slot I took 9 tries

gladiusgg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i know but how they reduce their price one? 1 shot reduce by hundreds or thousands...25k thing price drop until 16k in 24 hours...

Got pattern one. During reset the price drops jin fast cos ppl clearing their tomes.

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got pattern one. During reset the price drops jin fast cos ppl clearing their tomes.

And I sometimes feel is those xdd no do Maths play in the noon anyhow put price

Look at jade sometimes 1 Gil May as well npc n dun get tax

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.