(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as OT at titan eM ah.. the dps need to wait for me to agro the 2 small titan first before dps right.. pug with jp teams, difficult to agro it.. already circle of scorn and flash..

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
but ghey bolg cannot survive the heat :(

They like it HOT

as OT at titan eM ah.. the dps need to wait for me to agro the 2 small titan first before dps right.. pug with jp teams, difficult to agro it.. already circle of scorn and flash..

Supposed to. But since I smn, my enimity always low one, will just go ahead and just dot b4 LBing

Vulpix

Reaction score

I think got tanks say must be ready before hand with some skills or something.

Vulpix

Reaction score
They like it HOT

Supposed to. But since I smn, my enimity always low one, will just go ahead and just dot b4 LBing

I play summoner never draw aggro before even with bane... Only this one time I managed to draw aggro because the tank was a bot. :s22:

walsly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

actually dont need. the moment when titan comes down there will be a space of 3-5sec of zhuo bo. so hit titan once with your fast blade to get ready your savage blade. when both adds spawn, hit the 9oclock add with your savage blade, run to the 3oclick add and hit it with a halone strike. the 9oclock add will immediately following u after u hit it, then u jus do a flash on both add den cont your normal combo on both adds. dps shldnt be able to grab the adds from u if u do this even if they start zerging right from the start. dont start with a shield lob or tomahawk to grab adds aggro.. too unreliable riaos

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pix every night must scam people one

jin moody :(

tomorrow please remember to scam twinny hor :(

Last edited:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for weaver leveQuest 40-45, they dont have the quest that deliver item to other place? anyone know?

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for weaver leveQuest 40-45, they dont have the quest that deliver item to other place? anyone know?

Have. Almost all the levequest the same lvl range one..

45---> is sure the St COnich.
40 WhiteBrim
35 is Observation
30 is Quarry mill..
25 is Costa

any blacksmith around?
Can check for me the lvl 35 main hand and offhand for leatherworker is which lvl unlock? I got the lvl 34 NQ LTW knife from quest wanted to make a HQ one.

Check xivdb says is 28...i have a lvl 30 bsm can see till lv 35 items also dun have. Market Board 5k ..wtf.

5k can almost buy 15% of a Vanya hat now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Try this

http://www.gameskinny.com/vv330/ffxiv-complete-weaver-leves-guide

Last edited:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i might already used up when lvling the gsm. I notice all levequest has limit
Have. Almost all the levequest the same lvl range one..

45---> is sure the St COnich.
40 WhiteBrim
35 is Observation
30 is Quarry mill..
25 is Costa

any blacksmith around?
Can check for me the lvl 35 main hand and offhand for leatherworker is which lvl unlock? I got the lvl 34 NQ LTW knife from quest wanted to make a HQ one.

Check xivdb says is 28...i have a lvl 30 bsm can see till lv 35 items also dun have. Market Board 5k ..wtf.

5k can almost buy 15% of a Vanya hat now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Try this

FFXIV - Complete Weaver Leves Guide - Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Final Fantasy XIV

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.