HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

Like Tree4588Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2014, 09:24 AM   #2866
Arch-Supremacy Member

I need turn 2's caster gloves also lol. Now target tremor earring of casting to solve upcoming accuracy problems...
Tonight clear together? I want get my 2nd primal weapon

I think I do CT last, damn sian my boots 1st boss, once no see drop the rest of the instance feel like pull plug liao one

Think go do farm Ifrit EM and Ultima HM for bracelet and ring better..
saysuzu likes this.
avsquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:25 AM   #2867

I also want primal weapon, jin moody.
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:26 AM   #2868

I need turn 2's caster gloves also lol. Now target tremor earring of casting to solve upcoming accuracy problems...
Just jiak stuffed cabbage lah. I don't think the tremor earrings are worth wearing.
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:27 AM   #2869
Arch-Supremacy Member

Dunno tonight got raid or not, if no raid I ask my FC tanks and healers those cleared primals liao one see if they want do EMs or not

If can get 2 tank 2 healer up then easier.
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:30 AM   #2870
Master Member

Just jiak stuffed cabbage lah. I don't think the tremor earrings are worth wearing.

I using DL earring atm which got accuracy, and my blm is at 434 and smn at 455. If replace with something else go coil can jiak sai. BLM wear hero earring still got the body armor's accuracy to offset but smn dun have....
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:34 AM   #2871
Master Member

Tonight clear together? I want get my 2nd primal weapon

I think I do CT last, damn sian my boots 1st boss, once no see drop the rest of the instance feel like pull plug liao one

Think go do farm Ifrit EM and Ultima HM for bracelet and ring better..

I haven't even unlock CT.

Tonight some of my FC members also wanna clear Titan for weekly. As expected last night they get other members from PF and the other healer keep makaning plumes -_-. My other FC healer go join this PF so called clear party, he said machiam everyone eating plumes...

So far on my FC can confirm 1 WAR, 1 WHM, 1 SCH, 1 BRD, 1 SMN(me) wanna clear Titan first tonight. I probably be online @ 10 pm since I need to clear some back-dated programming lesson stuff.
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:38 AM   #2872
Arch-Supremacy Member

I been doing low level roulette with my CNJ. lv 28.

Only seen two lousy tanks before and already got me dam scare.

One is in dungeon, where he only hit his target, dont care about others. Scolding the DPS for hitting other targets, which is because... once i heal, I am 1st aggro to others... they helping me. eventually we got wipe. He is GLD somemore, dont even see him use flash.

Second was last night. Tio ifirt. I thought si bei lucky, clear quick quick will do.
Tank was like paper and start of the match, he can lose aggro to dng DPS..
Tio wipe again...
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:40 AM   #2873

I using DL earring atm which got accuracy, and my blm is at 434 and smn at 455. If replace with something else go coil can jiak sai. BLM wear hero earring still got the body armor's accuracy to offset but smn dun have....
CSB: FFXIV Gear Calculator

460 acc with food not enough ah?

edit: The bracelet is wrong, but my point still stands.
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:50 AM   #2874
Arch-Supremacy Member

I haven't even unlock CT.

Tonight some of my FC members also wanna clear Titan for weekly. As expected last night they get other members from PF and the other healer keep makaning plumes -_-. My other FC healer go join this PF so called clear party, he said machiam everyone eating plumes...

So far on my FC can confirm 1 WAR, 1 WHM, 1 SCH, 1 BRD, 1 SMN(me) wanna clear Titan first tonight. I probably be online @ 10 pm since I need to clear some back-dated programming lesson stuff.
Remaining DPS slot jio me? Since you got team already I lazy set up

If I set up PF clear party for Ifrit, I will demand them to tele to Mor Dhona Aetheryte and show us their primal weapon as proof of clear. No show weapon = kick
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:55 AM   #2875
Master Member

CSB: FFXIV Gear Calculator

460 acc with food not enough ah?

edit: The bracelet is wrong, but my point still stands.
oh ya got food buff also. I was focusing on stats without foodbuff since last time bought till broke -_- and I trying to save up myth to switch my allagan body to summoner doublet
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:56 AM   #2876

oh ya got food buff also. I was focusing on stats without foodbuff since last time bought till broke -_-
LQ stuffed cabbage is cheap. Like super cheap. Get your FC activate mead for 10 minutes extra. I really see no point you get the titan earrings when you can just sub in food and still wear the hero's earrings which is good stuff. Now food persist on death, so why sacrifice on that gear slot?
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:57 AM   #2877

I been doing low level roulette with my CNJ. lv 28.

Only seen two lousy tanks before and already got me dam scare.

One is in dungeon, where he only hit his target, dont care about others. Scolding the DPS for hitting other targets, which is because... once i heal, I am 1st aggro to others... they helping me. eventually we got wipe. He is GLD somemore, dont even see him use flash.

Second was last night. Tio ifirt. I thought si bei lucky, clear quick quick will do.
Tank was like paper and start of the match, he can lose aggro to dng DPS..
Tio wipe again...
If I had $1 everytime I see a tank in CT start a fight with Provoke instead of Shield Lob/Tomahawk, I right now will be a millionaire liao.
skytan13 and saysuzu like this.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:59 AM   #2878
Master Member

Remaining DPS slot jio me? Since you got team already I lazy set up

If I set up PF clear party for Ifrit, I will demand them to tele to Mor Dhona Aetheryte and show us their primal weapon as proof of clear. No show weapon = kick
Have to see how many joining in my fc also since no one keeping track who cleared or not lol.

Regarding Primal weapons, my fc leader thinks that for pve the primal weapons sucks for pld lol
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:01 AM   #2879
Arch-Supremacy Member

If I had $1 everytime I see a tank in CT start a fight with Provoke instead of Shield Lob/Tomahawk, I right now will be a millionaire liao.
WoW.

Starts a fight with provoke?!

Last night CT, I also went into motionless mode.

Alliance B tank cannot hold boss, Alliance C DPS/Tank like cannot handle the giant swords man in second last stage boss.

We got to ask to switch, arbo, confirm wipe a million times.
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:06 AM   #2880
Master Member

LQ stuffed cabbage is cheap. Like super cheap. Get your FC activate mead for 10 minutes extra. I really see no point you get the titan earrings when you can just sub in food and still wear the hero's earrings which is good stuff. Now food persist on death, so why sacrifice on that gear slot?
It's also the problem of spending myths too, since I saving up to replace the body armor for my smn. Since my grp t5 attempt will resume the week after next, still got time to do some research also.
saysuzu likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.