HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

Like Tree4588Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2014, 11:03 AM   #2896
Arch-Supremacy Member

Tonight clear together? I want get my 2nd primal weapon

I think I do CT last, damn sian my boots 1st boss, once no see drop the rest of the instance feel like pull plug liao one

Think go do farm Ifrit EM and Ultima HM for bracelet and ring better..
when jio me for ex.
saysuzu likes this.
ahbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:06 AM   #2897
Supremacy Member

Hm..tonight weaver 50 ler .
6 Hq felt chasseus crafted.

Finally , Can go back pugging Titan HM and do WP again.
Wp is outdated alr. DR and coil and CT can Max out ur tomes easily.
saysuzu likes this.
gladiusgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:15 AM   #2898
Master Member

when jio me for ex.
After I cleared Ifrit also haven't hit primal once other than last night PF failed lol
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:21 AM   #2899
High Supremacy Member

Yah....but i Havent even get relic so
Those are out.
saysuzu likes this.
skytan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:30 AM   #2900
Arch-Supremacy Member

After I cleared Ifrit also haven't hit primal once other than last night PF failed lol
when jio me for ex.
See tonight can find ppl or not lor, I want get tokens and Ifrit's bracelet to replace my Allagan one.

But then if jio you means I must fight the bangle with you

For me I still do WPSR, I would want to get my stuffs before my BC raid.

Anyways spend 30-40min run the roulette plus waiting time, I rather jio EM cleared people go run a few rounds of EM to farm. So I'll run WPSR while waiting for raid ppl to get online or midnight hours when no one is doing EMs already.
saysuzu likes this.
avsquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:46 AM   #2901

Anyways spend 30-40min run the roulette plus waiting time, I rather jio EM cleared people go run a few rounds of EM to farm. So I'll run WPSR while waiting for raid ppl to get online or midnight hours when no one is doing EMs already.
Actually past midnight is where many groups do titan ex also cause the queue is instant after 2 am or so. My first titan ex kill was 5.15 am lol... shag man
saysuzu likes this.
kiRky` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:51 AM   #2902
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually past midnight is where many groups do titan ex also cause the queue is instant after 2 am or so. My first titan ex kill was 5.15 am lol... shag man
Sorry.. I need to go work

I'm not looking at Titan EX since I have no more use for it other than weekly tokens, I'm more concerned about Ifrit EX because they come rare and often quickly filled up, and sometimes 10-11pm onwards start to die down already.

Also probably because the mass of people haven't pass Titan EX exam
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:56 AM   #2903

Sorry.. I need to go work

I'm not looking at Titan EX since I have no more use for it other than weekly tokens, I'm more concerned about Ifrit EX because they come rare and often quickly filled up, and sometimes 10-11pm onwards start to die down already.

Also probably because the mass of people haven't pass Titan EX exam
Yeah Ifrit just get the 2 standard healer that do with each other before can liao. Ifrit instant pop is shiok. WHM BiS bracer is also from Ifrit EX so surely got incentive for healer to do unless they already have.

I love the Titan EX exam. At least its not like Titan HM where ppl get carried to victory and everyone has a relic weapon. For Titan EX, even if you carry people the 7 others have to be at the top of their game as well especially with 3 dps (2 on 1st gaol).

Indirectly, this also makes Ifrit EX more successful to pug since the quality of players in there are at least people who have got past titan EX.
saysuzu likes this.
kiRky` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 12:03 PM   #2904
Supremacy Member

normally when i see ppl shouting LFP WPSR i arm chio...
saysuzu likes this.
khroness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 12:13 PM   #2905
Arch-Supremacy Member

It's true, I never passed titan ex exam cause vulpig kept making mistakes
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:14 PM   #2906
Arch-Supremacy Member

Why arm chio? 30 myth in sub 10 mins is still faster myth farm than 30 mins 70 myth DR.
saysuzu and avsquare like this.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:16 PM   #2907
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yeah Ifrit just get the 2 standard healer that do with each other before can liao. Ifrit instant pop is shiok. WHM BiS bracer is also from Ifrit EX so surely got incentive for healer to do unless they already have.

I love the Titan EX exam. At least its not like Titan HM where ppl get carried to victory and everyone has a relic weapon. For Titan EX, even if you carry people the 7 others have to be at the top of their game as well especially with 3 dps (2 on 1st gaol).

Indirectly, this also makes Ifrit EX more successful to pug since the quality of players in there are at least people who have got past titan EX.
Well that's true, and anyways Ifrit EX is way easier compared to Titan EX. Maybe even easier Garuda EX. Really not much things to watch for even compared to Garuda EX. It's just the searing wind that will wipe your team if the 2 healers derps. Otherwise, usual tank swap, Eruption just run from 12 to 6 straight down. It's really a healer coordination test plus a bit of DPS check on the nails which also test your DPS player's coordination (which can be bad with pugs, the last 2 JP pugs I did the DPS were all over the place so I mark the nails for them to whack).

notch heypi with me is it
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:26 PM   #2908
Supremacy Member

Why arm chio? 30 myth in sub 10 mins is still faster myth farm than 30 mins 70 myth DR.
notch heypi with me is it
no getting bored with WPSR meh? i better try new contents otherwise i am stuck in the old contents
saysuzu likes this.
khroness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 12:51 PM   #2909
Arch-Supremacy Member

no getting bored with WPSR meh? i better try new contents otherwise i am stuck in the old contents
If you have all the time in the world, sure... but weekdays limited playing time, I need to be as efficient as possible.

Haven't clear T5 leh, not like those who cleared T5 easily and got their T5 weapon liao can just shake leg okay..

Still need T5 weapon, T5 trousers, and freaking T4 won't drop me my boots and choker, where got time to waste 40min on roulette for 70/90 myth?

Still need to farm Ifrit EX's drop and not easy to find people for Ifrit EX, too little people cleared.

And for my pre-T5 gear set using Elfin's Bow, I still need to farm stupid CT for Ballad's Boots and Ultima for Ring...

Enough content for me to do already, I don't even have time to go touch daily beast quest and PvP.
saysuzu likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:57 PM   #2910
Arch-Supremacy Member

Mai gong capping myth and t5.... pvp trying to rank up to 18 also farking hard grind riao
saysuzu likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.