(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
Yoshida say supply for tank is still low, so if situation maintains, they might introduce special mounts to entice ppl lol

kindaichi24

Reaction score
Most in tonberry. Maybe u shout to the world and see anyone wanna add u into the Linkshell?

Btw, clear guruda ex with my mnk at i76 gear. Hee hee.

Guess thats my limit liao? Cannot advance further liao?

i in tonberry too. edmw guild in tonberry? whats linkshell?

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yoshida say supply for tank is still low, so if situation maintains, they might introduce special mounts to entice ppl lol

I think there's alot of tanks. Just that they are private grps more than duty finder?

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taken from Reddit on Leviathan.

5sfMZdD.jpg

1j6VLZm.jpg

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thornmarch (extreme)

all hail 3.3k dmg pom holy, the bane of all relatively well-geared characters :s34:

Last edited:

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder this time round, if kill White mage too early, boss will use holy often or not? haha.

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder this time round, if kill White mage too early, boss will use holy often or not? haha.
if you kill the whm early, conventional strat places whm @ #2, it will increase the chance of mog king rolling pom holy on his rotation next :s34:

so imagine midway during phase 2 mog king does

pom holy -> memento moogle

"so many trucks" :vijayadmin:

Last edited:

chronorec

Master Member
Reaction score
As in my dps output will be disliked in titan extreme? Since its make up of i80 plus ultima items and a relic weapon?:s11:

Your dps output is secondary provided you're doing your rotations properly, primary thing is still not to die.

walsly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes me.

and song bo everyone will have i91 for all jobs in patch 2.2

i doubt its gonna be tat easy for everyone. probably like the current EM titan/ifrit now. Some can clear while some have to keep trying for damn long to clear. Even with the echo buff T5 still have some 1shot mechanics. i.e divebomb into walls, getting hit by twisters / DK, die in conflag(lol), nerds getting hit by hatch when OT has to siam.

if they gonna make T5 puggable then SE needs to dumb the fight down even more lol

Last edited:

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i doubt its gonna be tat easy for everyone. probably like the current EM titan/ifrit now. Some can clear while some have to keep trying for damn long to clear. Even with the echo buff T5 still have some 1shot mechanics. i.e divebomb into walls, getting hit by twisters / DK, die in conflag(lol), nerds getting hit by hatch when OT has to siam.

if they gonna make T5 puggable then SE needs to dumb the fight down even more lol

which I think they will, imagine they release 4 more turns in BC and majority of their customers cannot.

Not that I am one of them, but lots of **** nerds just want to get their full set quickly without a challenge.

And I think SE will be heading that way. Look at patch 2.1 right now, a lot of players are having better gear from i80 and above for their main and alt classes due to ultima/CT and new primal drops. SE did mention pre-2.1 that for every patch they will try to push the players up, but the new content will be there to rape us.

The live letter said that we should treat the new 4 turns like how we enter BC turn 1, which means I think Yoshida is expecting only about 5-10% of the players will clear it before they nerf them in the next patch/hot-patch :s13:

Last edited:

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes me.

and song bo everyone will have i91 for all jobs in patch 2.2

Screen 1 Screen 2
(FFXIV) :)s13:google translate :s13:+ hearthstone)

Btw..Might be doing CT tonight.
Any of those dancing situation like Titan? Cut my "A" & "W" fingers 2 days ago still in gauze and tape...still can ultima thou.

Last edited:

walsly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which I think they will, imagine they release 4 more turns in BC and majority of their customers cannot.

Not that I am one of them, but lots of **** nerds just want to get their full set quickly without a challenge.

And I think SE will be heading that way. Look at patch 2.1 right now, a lot of players are having better gear from i80 and above for their main and alt classes due to ultima/CT and new primal drops. SE did mention pre-2.1 that for every patch they will try to push the players up, but the new content will be there to rape us.

The live letter said that we should treat the new 4 turns like how we enter BC turn 1, which means I think Yoshida is expecting only about 5-10% of the players will clear it before they nerf them in the next patch/hot-patch :s13:

I also think they will but it would b quite shitty to totally remove most of the wtf parts of t5. Until now we know there will b some sort of a determination buff for every wipe so i guess 2-3 stacks of tat will b enough to plow thru phase1-4. To me t5 pretty much is a test for more challenges. If u can beat t5 pre2.2 then it sure says alot about ur raid grp and u. It sort of mentally prepare u for whats more to come.. but then again im also a lootwhore. I dont mind keep runnin t5 in df to get stuffs for my alt.
*HELLO PIX N FERO 14%TWIN WTF*

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually was hoping to see some buff to weakness after REZ.

I kinda feel the penalty abit heavy , the mana cost casting time on the healer
the deduff on stats and hp are pretty heavy.

2nd rez almost cannot take any serious AOE for non-tank char.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also think they will but it would b quite shitty to totally remove most of the wtf parts of t5. Until now we know there will b some sort of a determination buff for every wipe so i guess 2-3 stacks of tat will b enough to plow thru phase1-4. To me t5 pretty much is a test for more challenges. If u can beat t5 pre2.2 then it sure says alot about ur raid grp and u. It sort of mentally prepare u for whats more to come.. but then again im also a lootwhore. I dont mind keep runnin t5 in df to get stuffs for my alt.

Yes I'm a lootwhore too but that's where EM comes, they give you i90 stuffs which is good.

T5 should remain "exclusive" as it is to reward skilled players and provide the real challenge..

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tonight we clear turn 5 :vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.