HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

Like Tree4588Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #2986

Jin elite, never fight before Ifrit.
saysuzu likes this.
Vulpix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:32 PM   #2987
Arch-Supremacy Member

Jin elite, never fight T5 before
saysuzu likes this.
avsquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:57 PM   #2988
Arch-Supremacy Member

Congrats Ahbard, he got my luck, first clear Titan EM drop Titan Earring but no fate to get it, roll need 86 still lose
saysuzu likes this.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:12 AM   #2989
Master Member

Congrats Ahbard, he got my luck, first clear Titan EM drop Titan Earring but no fate to get it, roll need 86 still lose
lol, congrats on clearing Titan. Just now training for T5 then garuda lol
saysuzu likes this.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:24 AM   #2990
Supremacy Member

lol, congrats on clearing Titan. Just now training for T5 then garuda lol
wah tried to pm u both cannot go thru. jin bo eng hor
saysuzu likes this.

Let the hunt begin!
gladiusgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:35 AM   #2991
Arch-Supremacy Member

Inside Garuda and Titan EX mah
saysuzu likes this.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:38 AM   #2992
Arch-Supremacy Member

Jin elite, never fight T5 before
Jin elite, never fight coil/extreme mod before .
saysuzu likes this.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:07 AM   #2993
Master Member

I joined my fc other team for t5 practice, since they missing one dps. Then we wiped 1 hour+ on garuda lol; dunno y suddenly garuda cannot do lol. 5 mins ago then managed to do titan with one of the LS.
saysuzu likes this.
holybell84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 03:27 AM   #2994
Arch-Supremacy Member

I joined my fc other team for t5 practice, since they missing one dps. Then we wiped 1 hour+ on garuda lol; dunno y suddenly garuda cannot do lol. 5 mins ago then managed to do titan with one of the LS.
Earlier did Garuda EX with raid, dunno why until now the raid can never learn to clear it properly or even past through it half way.

Amazingly is, after 1 hour of wiping, the healer got abit pissed about it and said she will pug and don't bother us, and she cleared it with a pug.

Not sure what happen. Maybe I suck.
saysuzu likes this.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:38 AM   #2995
Great Supremacy Member

Spoiler!
saysuzu likes this.
| Come Play | [COLOR="Orange"][B]Overwatch[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Red"]Singapore[/B][/COLOR] | [B][COLOR="Green"][URL="http://bit.ly/bf1sgFB"]Battlefield 1 SG FB[/URL][/COLOR][/B] | [URL="http://bit.ly/bf1sgDS"]BF1 Discord[/URL] |
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Georgia"]You Only Live Once.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[IMG]https://zippy.gfycat.com/RawMagnificentBighorn.gif[/IMG]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"]♔♔ ❤ Eunjung ❤ IU ❤ MinKyung ❤ Dasom ❤ Hani ❤ Choa ❤ Eunha ❤ Woohee ♔♔[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]iP7Plus Gold 128GB - Logitech G930/G700s - ASUS GTX 780Ti-DC2OC - ASUS PCE-AC68 - ASUS RT-AC87U[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/CENTER]

[B][SIZE="1"][RIGHT][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]good bye my beloved doggie(15yo) tat accompanied moi 14yrs, 24.9.11 6.20pm [/COLOR][/RIGHT][/SIZE][/B]
BlueBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 07:43 AM   #2996

Earlier did Garuda EX with raid, dunno why until now the raid can never learn to clear it properly or even past through it half way.

Amazingly is, after 1 hour of wiping, the healer got abit pissed about it and said she will pug and don't bother us, and she cleared it with a pug.

Not sure what happen. Maybe I suck.
What was the problem? Provoke fail? Healing fail?
saysuzu likes this.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:46 AM   #2997
Master Member

could be forget spiny, not stacking or melee not dodging wicked
saysuzu likes this.
holybell84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 08:15 AM   #2998
Supremacy Member

could be forget spiny, not stacking or melee not dodging wicked
I never have to handle ww in my garuda fights leh. After down chirada just OT swap spiney for surparna shld be the most effective right?
saysuzu likes this.
gladiusgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 08:51 AM   #2999
Arch-Supremacy Member

Dunno why also. Yesterday night 1st round the first DPS check failed already. You know the first part after she do her first mistreal shriek, if you deal enough dmg sisters will drop if not she will shriek again before dropping sisters? Yah failed that one lol.

Sometimes monk LB1 the chirada still cannot kill Suparna in time lulz.

This team can finish T4 easily but dunno why garuda like cui on DPS sia..

Got other problems also lah, OT takes a tad too long to pull chirada into position. Sometimes I very self restraint already if not even with quelling strike I also can pull aggro from chirada one. Those days when I farm garuda ring, burn down chirada part I pop all offensive CDs and whack and I never pull aggro at all and never need to use LB for sisters one leh...

Sometimes MT die to double wicked wheel. I not tank I dunno how to handle or what CD he pop also.

And one of the healers like reaction lag always get into shield late then die to mistreal shiek. But she same night go pug can clear one wor..

So if you ask me.. I dunno what happen lol.
saysuzu likes this.

Last edited by avsquare; 09-01-2014 at 08:54 AM..
Old 09-01-2014, 08:57 AM   #3000
Master Member

Dunno why also. Yesterday night 1st round the first DPS check failed already. You know the first part aftet she do her first mistreal shriek, if you deal enough dmg sisters will drop if not she will shriek again before dropping sisters? Yah failed that one lol.

Sometimes monk LB1 the chirada still cannot kill Suparna in time lulz.

This team can finish T4 easily but dunno why garuda like cui on DPS sia..

Got other problems also lah, OT takes a tad too long to pull chirada into position. Sometimes I very self restraint already if not even with quelling strike I also can pull aggro from chirada one. Those days when I farm garuda ring, burn down chirada part I pop all offensive CDs and whack and I never pull aggro at all and never need to use LB for sisters one leh...

Sometimes MT die to double wicked wheel. I not tabk I dunno how to handle or what CD he pop also.

And one of the healers like reaction lag always get into shield late then die to mistreal shiek. But she same night go pug can clear one wor..

So if you ask me.. I dunno what happen lol.
DPS confirm not performing to t4 level sia. Second Mistral Shriek + LB1 can't kill sisters fast enuff means seriously low on dmg.

Wicked Wheel I think best is to dodge it instead of taking it head on rite?

The spiney may also have too much health left to kill, so the healer prob cannot get into cover fast enuff. Spiney normally we down to 50% health then wait for the correct time to kill it. But last night got times we cannot kill fast enuff, so we request for tank to really down it to like 25%.

I found last night in Titan, if ur party all unique jobs, it's possible to LB1 the adds for the 2 times they spawn since the LB bar will fill up optimally
saysuzu likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.