HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

Like Tree4590Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-07-2019, 10:01 AM   #7306
Arch-Supremacy Member

complete edition mean with the latest expansion??

$30 come with pizza? or separate payment.

come with pizza then worth. mindset will be like go dinner and free game.

its a monthly sub thing. I think Australia is using EU version... not sure.
u need to play then judge for yourself to see nice or not. u ask ppl here sure tell u nice.
I enjoyed guild wars 2, though haven't played it in a few years. Been playing the free trial for awhile but I find it's really slow, just wanna know if it does get better with the other expansions and how it compares to gw2
BlurKillerEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2019, 01:13 PM   #7307
Supremacy Member

The shadow bringers is nice. So far I have reached 1 of my main job to 80. The rest of the jobs level 70 except Dancer, gun blade and red mage which haven’t reach 70
Old 15-07-2019, 03:14 PM   #7308

Cos you're new, that's why. Once you reach the 60s 70s the dungeons become a lot more frantic, and especially the higher difficulty challenges.

But I think that's the problem with ffxiv, it's a bit difficult to recommend totally new players to join cos there's a ton of boring content to slog through before you reach the more modern stuff 🤣
Ya i think so too. Came from BDO, Blade and soul and WoW.. All are quite fast paced
Old 15-07-2019, 03:18 PM   #7309

I feel you... I stopped ff14 last august and played 4~5 months of BDO got mystic to 62. the pace was fast... but I came back ff14.

story wise, bdo is boring.
map wise, bdo is realistic but grinding is boring. community there is harsh and selfish. all the pvp thing.
combat system is nice but need to grind. I spend half day grinding at same map to and back.

armor upgrade is pay to win... I spend quite abit of money just to by pearl for memory fragment just to get tri or pen.

graphic is nice and the girls are chio...
in the end I find I spend my time grind lvl and still cant get good armor. my life wasted.

fight is slow because its jrpg style mah.. but no stress just nice leh. just do things and eventually get nice armor. no need pay for more money. month sub is better than p2w.
Thats the reason i quitted BDO. I find myself struggling to keep my grinding spot more than i spend time grinding and also spend money for memory frags.
Old 16-07-2019, 01:03 PM   #7310
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is it painful to catch up to the game like WoW? I stopped at Heavensward 3.02
seePyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 07:40 PM   #7311
Supremacy Member

Is it painful to catch up to the game like WoW? I stopped at Heavensward 3.02
You can pay 25 bucks to fast forward to the 1st shadowbringers quest. Of course you miss some story, so there will be some parts in the beginning which will be confusing, but it doesn't take long to catch up.
seePyou likes this.
deodorant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2019, 01:39 PM   #7312
Arch-Supremacy Member

You can pay 25 bucks to fast forward to the 1st shadowbringers quest. Of course you miss some story, so there will be some parts in the beginning which will be confusing, but it doesn't take long to catch up.
pay money to skip 1 expansion.. smart move by Square enix.

but yea... will miss out on story.
Old 20-07-2019, 02:11 AM   #7313

Hi all, paiseh, created account to ask a potentially dumb question. Wanted to buy FF14 complete edition through their Square Enix store but during check-out information, their country don't have 'Singapore'. Should I anyhow choose one instead?
confusedasusual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 10:41 AM   #7314
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi all, paiseh, created account to ask a potentially dumb question. Wanted to buy FF14 complete edition through their Square Enix store but during check-out information, their country don't have 'Singapore'. Should I anyhow choose one instead?
Any country outside of US/JP is classified as EU
So if u dont want to pay in EUR, u use a US address and register your mogstation account to get the US rates

JUST REMEMBER to buy the NA version
seePyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 08:57 PM   #7315

Any country outside of US/JP is classified as EU
So if u dont want to pay in EUR, u use a US address and register your mogstation account to get the US rates

JUST REMEMBER to buy the NA version
Okie, thanks!
confusedasusual is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.