(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They say FF storwee ish beri goot.. but I skipped every cutscene and dialogue :s13:

FF14 is my only game now, but play time is still limited due to work/social life.. so LLST.. I just plan to duty roulette one time a day to cap myth and get some phils.. do some daily quest like tribes soon.. then spend the rest of the time when not raiding.. pvping..

Knn at least PVP linbeh see progress.. our PVE stuck T5 not moving, I also feel sian..

I still at T4 :s13:

Yeah duty roulette should be enough to cap myth already.

Last night did duty high level, got hard level Haukke Manor so 90 myth in about 30mins :s13:

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So many things to do.

No chance to try out PvP yet.

This morning just mine a lv45 map. Will go try treasure hunting. Haha.

same so many things to do? u purposely mine one?
Letting miner stuck at 40 .
Chionging Carpenter, Regret no Cullianrian else + rumination is jin song.

Not interested in treasure hunting unless it gives very good rewards (20k gils lol) :s13:

Moi pway games for pvp :(

I'm only interested in PVE progression and PVP.. everything else is just distraction :(

Me trying to lvl up all the crafting classes

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same so many things to do? u purposely mine one?
Letting miner stuck at 40 .
Chionging Carpenter, Regret no Cullianrian else + rumination is jin song.

Me trying to lvl up all the crafting classes

Was trying to mine some ore in the morning, go market sell some gils la.

Then see saw a slot stats hidden treasure in one of the rows when mining.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Last night did duty high level, got hard level Haukke Manor so 90 myth in about 30mins :s13:

T4 my grp (with pix, zara, walsy, ah bard, fero, kangaroo, chronorec) close eyes can kill boss before enraged :s13:

We still need to sort t5 out.. our FC team 1 just down T5 last week after months (they started way earlier than us), so I guess we still could be more patient and not expecting instant results.. but once everyone gets every ilvl90 piece (we're almost there lulz), wé will run out of excuse riao :sad:

If really wanna gong.. my avg WP run with my fixed group now is flat 10 or around 9 something (pre 2.1).. 3 WP still faster than 1 roulette.. but I haven't heard from them since patch.. normally they will pm me to run.. so I guess everyone wants some variety rather than keep doing the same **** now lol

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T4 my grp (with pix, zara, walsy, ah bard, fero, kangaroo, chronorec) close eyes can kill boss before enraged :s13:

We still need to sort t5 out.. our FC team 1 just down T5 last week after months (they started way earlier than us), so I guess we still could be more patient and not expecting instant results.. but once everyone gets every ilvl90 piece (we're almost there lulz), wé will run out of excuse riao :sad:

If really wanna gong.. my avg WP run with my fixed group now is flat 10 or around 9 something (pre 2.1).. 3 WP still faster than 1 roulette.. but I haven't heard from them since patch.. normally they will pm me to run.. so I guess everyone wants some variety rather than keep doing the same **** now lol

yeah.. like half the server got at least half i90 set liao and I'm not even there yet :( (my bard i80 weapon, AF2 chest and pants, this week getting AF2 belt, next week AF2 head, hands, boots and accessories all i70 crafted max meld... BC is NOT dropping anything for me..)

I started the game like 5 weeks after launch and even thou I completed the story in a decent time frame, I was playing in NA server at first so timing buey gam, no one wants to play with me and bring me along to AK to farm myth tomes and do relic quest so I wasted another 4 weeks or so without myth tomes.

Damn sian.. lagging behind everyone on gears.. :(

Last edited:

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sibeh suay chiu :(

I started mid Sep... level quite slowly.. think took like 2 weeks to get my whm to 50..

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sibeh suay chiu :(

I started mid Sep... level quite slowly.. think took like 2 weeks to get my whm to 50..

yah lor.

**** sia my ex corlick tell me go NA server play with them in the end they never even really play one charles cheesepie waste my time, waste my first 30 days sub and 1 months of paid sub there until world transfer saved me.

NA FC the better and more helpful people only get online like after midnight.. I can play what sia.. all the pugs damn elitist one, see me AF gear no up don't let me into their team, go DF they see you no half DL gear for ifirt/garuda no full DL and garuda weapon for Titan they will rage quit if die.. zzz.. really wasted them there without progression..

Then they also dun share tips or teach if I make n00b mistakes one wor. I only start to play better after getting into current FC where people really share and learn one..

Last edited:

Vulpix

Reaction score

Every week got people not free, what to do? :s13: Can forget about beating T5 before end of year. :s13:

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yah lor.

**** sia my ex corlick tell me go NA server play with them in the end they never even really play one charles cheesepie waste my time, waste my first 30 days sub and 1 months of paid sub there until world transfer saved me.

NA FC the better and more helpful people only get online like after midnight.. I can play what sia.. all the pugs damn elitist one, see me AF gear no up don't let me into their team, go DF they see you no half DL gear for ifirt/garuda no full DL and garuda weapon for Titan they will rage quit if die.. zzz.. really wasted them there without progression..

Then they also dun share tips or teach if I make n00b mistakes one wor. I only start to play better after getting into current FC where people really share and learn one..

Song bo :(

A very good friend is playing in Masa.. suppose to join him but I know he damn casual and end of day I sure feel sian.. ex col or good friend or bff.. if got heart, meet up kopi, drinks, snooker or simi.. don't need pway game tgt rah :s13:

Naoadays I also a bit cheesepie riao.. Yesterday got a premade grp for PVP.. tank was from FC.. bard was pug.. monk was pug.. then me... tank started fcking up.. I gave lame excuse say tired riao.. disband then reform without him =X, bard was beh kan too.. see riao tulan just kicked him.. left the satki monk.. he's good.. but he pinoy.. so linbeh just tahan his pinoy pride and leech wins off him

Every man for himself.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every week got people not free, what to do? :s13: Can forget about beating T5 before end of year. :s13:

No bro.. gotta understand December is exceptional month.. people got for holidays and sh.it.. year end might also mean heavier workload for some of us too..

But knn, so far my attendance is perfect kays :vijayadmin: I was in batam I raided with chiu.. I was in KL I raided too :D

Vulpix

Reaction score
But knn, so far my attendance is perfect kays :vijayadmin: I was in batam I raided with chiu.. I was in KL I raided too :D

I no blame anyone mah. But like I said people this month so busy and we barely got much practice. :s13: Think this week no need T5 also.

Vulpix

Reaction score
yeah.. like half the server got at least half i90 set liao and I'm not even there yet :( (my bard i80 weapon, AF2 chest and pants, this week getting AF2 belt, next week AF2 head, hands, boots and accessories all i70 crafted max meld... BC is NOT dropping anything for me..)

I started the game like 5 weeks after launch and even thou I completed the story in a decent time frame, I was playing in NA server at first so timing buey gam, no one wants to play with me and bring me along to AK to farm myth tomes and do relic quest so I wasted another 4 weeks or so without myth tomes.

Damn sian.. lagging behind everyone on gears.. :(

I got tons of myth, but can't spend. :s13:

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I no blame anyone mah. But like I said people this month so busy and we barely got much practice. :s13: Think this week no need T5 also.

Tonight prolly can.. just find one clown.. if it's the mentioned clowns... at most they lie down, we practise divebomb :vijayadmin:

If not tonight gather everyone, we sub for garuda em.. as long it's progression, it needs to be done.. and fact is, once we clear garuda even with fero missing, we can easily bring him through it liao..

how you know is pinoy?

Rarely see pinoy players xia.

How I know.. ****** asked me where im from.. then he told me he pinoy.. I said wan shui wan shui pinoy pride.. **** them :mad: but I need a pro monk now so im gonna pinoy-pride-jolibee him so he can be my b!tch.. :mad:

If you think this post is justice for sinkies, like it and own a pinoy b!tch like I do :mad:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.