Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

Vulpix

Reaction score
Those skill tree build they post in forum issit w every season got new release ah?

I started a witch now lvl 23 but find e tree branching all over then just started a ranger nia. Skill tree very confusing

Sent from 西方极乐世界 using GAGT

Depends if there are major changes or not. Just follow a guide if you are still learning and new to the game.

Vulpix

Reaction score
:evil::evil: maybe =:p

got what new fun build to play ah?

Hmmm, got new corpse skills introduced if that's your thing, also got new support gem like Ancestral Call and Mirage Archer. Ancestral is very fun if you always liked those single target melee skills like Molten Strike. You might want to wait for tomorrow's announcement for the new league because there will be new skills I think.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score

i am afraid this is one another league mechanism that i end up hating :(

now you cant jus faceroll all monsters. have to lay trap to capture specific ones.

Vulpix

Reaction score
6WxBMLV.jpg

Time for POEkemon.

iichigoz

Reaction score
any recommendations for a league starter build for 3.2? I just started this game halfway through the Abyss league. Thanks!

Sent from HUAWEI VTR-L29 using GAGT

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
any recommendations for a league starter build for 3.2? I just started this game halfway through the Abyss league. Thanks!

Sent from HUAWEI VTR-L29 using GAGT
personally. i will be doing this. :s13:

screw the Pokemon league mechanics :mad:

but of course need to see the changes of ascendancy.

EienShouko

Reaction score
I was gonna do a Cyclone build, but then the Pokemon League made me think of Vorici dailies and doing those with Cyclone is suffering.

Vulpix

Reaction score
I was gonna do a Cyclone build, but then the Pokemon League made me think of Vorici dailies and doing those with Cyclone is suffering.

Doing with cyclone is easy since you have a lot of movement speed to control, plus you can easily remove Inc AoE. It's doing it with Sunder that's impossible.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Which method are you going to try to get the sword? I'm really not very interested to be catching monsters though. haha.
create 2 scion. level to 7. and then run to the boss and see if uber. raise and repeat.

i am really scare this is jus Viorci level league.

i jus wanna faceroll :(

Vulpix

Reaction score
I think I just gonna go for your classic slayer cyclone build. :s13: Going sword version, aiming for Kondo's Pride as my first unique sword. Usually it's cheaper than 2h axes.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.