HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

Like Tree1217Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2016, 03:12 PM   #181

heh. i saw someone having a little heated exchange on reddit about mtx prices. no need waste time with this kind of kiddo. if i have a reddit account, i will definitely reply him saying if u can't afford... too bad for u.

anyway im quite sure a single MTX works on both weapons while dual weld. i cant be dreaming, i ever put my lunaris weapon effect on both my swords on one of my previous dual weld ST charc.

actually u should be happy if you got that. that part is usually the bottom neck for the whole of pale council set. once i got that, it means i can do a pale council run. i have self found 6 sets so far (i only got my bow on the 6th run if anyone is interested in the data) and usually this or the unbreathing queen is the last. plaguemaw and feral is common crap, i kept sealing them away.
Nope, not all MTX works the same way. Some of the ones in the market are single weapon only. The supporter pack ones are designed to apply the MTX on both weapons.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:00 PM   #182
Supremacy Member

heh. i saw someone having a little heated exchange on reddit about mtx prices. no need waste time with this kind of kiddo. if i have a reddit account, i will definitely reply him saying if u can't afford... too bad for u.

anyway im quite sure a single MTX works on both weapons while dual weld. i cant be dreaming, i ever put my lunaris weapon effect on both my swords on one of my previous dual weld ST charc.

actually u should be happy if you got that. that part is usually the bottom neck for the whole of pale council set. once i got that, it means i can do a pale council run. i have self found 6 sets so far (i only got my bow on the 6th run if anyone is interested in the data) and usually this or the unbreathing queen is the last. plaguemaw and feral is common crap, i kept sealing them away.
Actually plaguemaw is very rare for me.. unbreathing queen seems very common to me
khroness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 02:01 PM   #183
Supremacy Member

patch 2.4 new craft items

jin op sia.. got 10% gain charges..
Old 10-08-2016, 11:50 AM   #184
Greater Supremacy Member

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1710256

There are many things we will change when adding Navali and her prophecies into the core game:
- You won't see Navali immediately when you get to the first town. Since Navali adds an extra layer of tasks for players to complete, we did not want her competing with (and potentially disrupting) the integral early portions of the questing experience. As well, we need to maintain space for other future leagues to make their marks early. Many of Navali's prophecies are early however, so you will meet Navali in Act 1 of Normal difficulty. There will be a quest to have her go to town.
- Silver coins will be rarer. While we are excited to keep the content, it does not need to be as prominent. So it doesn't overshadow the main game, but is still a part of it, the silver coin drop rate will be substantially lower than during the league.
- Navali will be able to join your hideout. This was not a problem we were able to solve for the league, but as a core part of the game, players will want access to Navali in a way that suits their normal style of play.
- We need to assess the power of the rewards. For example, for Reach of the Council we knew went out with risky balance values. We pushed it a little as we wanted it to be used, but knew if it went out too high it would only be temporary. As part of the core game, this unique heavily distorts bow use. We know we will be changing this item, and we'll need to assess all the Prophecy content for going into the live game.
Old 11-08-2016, 03:33 PM   #185
High Supremacy Member

Wondering whether the Reach nerf will be retroactive?
Old 11-08-2016, 03:46 PM   #186
Greater Supremacy Member

Wondering whether the Reach nerf will be retroactive?
probably Diablo 3 style of balancing

too power = nerf retro-active style

too weak = have to re-farm a new one

Old 11-08-2016, 07:00 PM   #187
Supremacy Member

i really hate empower gem.. if only ggg can remove it and rebalance the other gem dmg..
Old 11-08-2016, 08:32 PM   #188
High Supremacy Member

Anyone facing massive lag tonight?
Can barely play....:-(
Old 13-08-2016, 08:18 AM   #189
Greater Supremacy Member

https://www.pathofexile.com/atlasofworlds
HHHHHHYPE!

no new skills
Old 13-08-2016, 09:37 AM   #190

https://www.pathofexile.com/atlasofworlds
HHHHHHYPE!

no new skills
Not yet, don't forget they usually release new details week by week one. Maybe will have new skills?
TrueBeliever_jh likes this.
Old 13-08-2016, 10:19 AM   #191
Greater Supremacy Member

Not yet, don't forget they usually release new details week by week one. Maybe will have new skills?
doubt so bah.

the supporter pack. can't upgrade ah? or i can only upgrade to a higher tier once i got the basic pack?

i thinking of doing a crit EQ as my first build. or should i go try SRS? i dunno
Old 13-08-2016, 10:34 AM   #192
Supremacy Member

supporter packs are out of budget.. my bugdet is usd 20

go to 12m55s seems we have new better chaos currency.. it is the essence
TrueBeliever_jh likes this.

Last edited by khroness; 13-08-2016 at 10:44 AM..
Old 13-08-2016, 06:16 PM   #193
High Supremacy Member

can i haz new skillz?

that boltex combo was... speechlessly underwhelming
Ferolare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2016, 09:29 PM   #194
Supremacy Member

can i haz new skillz?

that boltex combo was... speechlessly underwhelming
tmrw they will show us 2 new skills...
Old 13-08-2016, 10:14 PM   #195

doubt so bah.

the supporter pack. can't upgrade ah? or i can only upgrade to a higher tier once i got the basic pack?

i thinking of doing a crit EQ as my first build. or should i go try SRS? i dunno
Got 2 new channelling skills.
Vulpix is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.