Like Tree1185Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2019, 09:02 PM   #3121

Unid can get 2 chaos
Outramkia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:00 AM   #3122
High Supremacy Member

Unid can get 2 chaos
true but in all honesty, unless u are in SSF and need chaos to do crafting, the recipe can be a serious "noobtrap". A 5C ring/amulet/jewel will net you more currency quicker than doing the recipe. Also if u got enough Alc orbs, u can even make a buck from applying essence or alc on them. If you can't see any value from the stats park it in ur 1c stash tab while getting the rest and you will still get ur 1 chaos. If it sold, 1 chaos for 1 item that takes up 1 stash slot.

I am now mostly back to almost pure SSF again but I do go to the guild stash and look for free gear something that I really like since I play so slow that I can get hand me downs from power gamers like Vulpiggy

I need to figure out a way to get me partner into gaming. She is bored at home most of the time. Vulpiggy.... tips?
Old 11-01-2019, 01:37 PM   #3123

So far the only items anyone is buying from me are the uniques.
And cause they are low level and quite common, its only going at 1-2 Alc, or Alt even.

Any tips on what items can sell?
Silvermane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 02:20 PM   #3124
Greater Supremacy Member

And cause they are low level and quite common, its only going at 1-2 Alc, or Alt even.

hard to say actually.

belt/rings with plenty of stats one (high life/ES + High Total Resist) sure can sell
amulet with high stats (high STR/DEX/INT)

other than that. you jus have to play more builds to find out which are the good stuffs~

or check poe.trade to see whats the market value.
Old 11-01-2019, 02:21 PM   #3125

Cool bros! Looks interesting, might be killed right away but I will try! Haha any more videos to share?
On my, on my, on my, on my 'cence, yeah.. #2019
bubbleteajanjee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 04:08 PM   #3126

Use this https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/Po...acro.github.io , there's instruction on the page on how to install (scroll down). Require running poe in fullscreen windowed mode. Just mouse over the item and press ctrl-D and it will show you trade values. I also use ctrl-mouse wheel to quickly flip through my stash tabs...

There are also other functions.

Last edited by Rogue; 11-01-2019 at 04:11 PM..
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 04:10 PM   #3127

As for me, just need to do 2 more challenges(34 atm) and I'll call it a day for poe season run.
TrueBeliever_jh likes this.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 12:23 PM   #3128
Supremacy Member

At Level 86 now and finding it hard to progress further beyond T8 maps using my firestorm/summon build, particularly on maps where there's no life/mana regen. A little frustrating may need to change strategy

Edit:

Just bought a bone helm off poe.trade for 1ex, faring a little better
+39% increase minion damage
+2 socketed minion gem
+87 max life
+15 regen per sec
+28% cold resist
+20% chaos resist
+1 max zombie
+1 max skeleton

Last edited by Gymrat76; 13-01-2019 at 01:24 PM..
Gymrat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 01:51 PM   #3129

Ooh nice! thanks for the tip
Its amazing how many player-developed tools are there for PoE haha.

Use this https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/Po...acro.github.io , there's instruction on the page on how to install (scroll down). Require running poe in fullscreen windowed mode. Just mouse over the item and press ctrl-D and it will show you trade values. I also use ctrl-mouse wheel to quickly flip through my stash tabs...

There are also other functions.
Old 16-01-2019, 04:37 PM   #3130
Arch-Supremacy Member

Farm syndicate for currency if u really donít know what to pick or how to price ur items... I made like 20ex on week 4-5 doing that.

It that fled as research division head. But u need like 80c base money to buy 2x breachstone though. Korell and vorici as subordinates. Fossils are worth quite abit if u are lucky, and vorici benches can sell for 20-30c on global 920

Get other guys to intervention for scarabs. Scarabs also worth quite abit.

I find this the most reliable way to earn currency from almost nothing. After u have a bit of base, try to snipe items and flip. U can try sniping almost perfect stats uniques. I just bought a 20% quantity Goldwyrm for 70c and the market is going for like 1ex+

If u know the market well (a few popular builds), u can try buying the rare items to flip. Rare items pricing is very volatile. Some ppl price way too low cos they donít know the real use of the item.
HeiBiHiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 12:55 AM   #3131

Anyone wanna play together every night? I have an Aurabot and a cursebot and don't really have anyone to play with. I can open my own maps idm!
Mickx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2019, 02:45 PM   #3132

currency

Anyone looking to buy some currency? Pm me
Laser_bitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 11:07 AM   #3133

Maybe my build is really lousy, but Syndicate spawns at map tier 5 and above are very scary for me. I got one-shot quite easily if I'm not careful.

Will the Sydicate become easier on lower level maps?

Farm syndicate for currency if u really donít know what to pick or how to price ur items... I made like 20ex on week 4-5 doing that.

It that fled as research division head. But u need like 80c base money to buy 2x breachstone though. Korell and vorici as subordinates. Fossils are worth quite abit if u are lucky, and vorici benches can sell for 20-30c on global 920

Get other guys to intervention for scarabs. Scarabs also worth quite abit.

I find this the most reliable way to earn currency from almost nothing. After u have a bit of base, try to snipe items and flip. U can try sniping almost perfect stats uniques. I just bought a 20% quantity Goldwyrm for 70c and the market is going for like 1ex+

If u know the market well (a few popular builds), u can try buying the rare items to flip. Rare items pricing is very volatile. Some ppl price way too low cos they donít know the real use of the item.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 AM   #3134
High Supremacy Member

Maybe my build is really lousy, but Syndicate spawns at map tier 5 and above are very scary for me. I got one-shot quite easily if I'm not careful.

Will the Sydicate become easier on lower level maps?
The encounters and the members are designed to be a bit of a hard counter to some build archtypes

What build are you running? There might be something that you are not really taking care of.
Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM   #3135

The encounters and the members are designed to be a bit of a hard counter to some build archtypes

What build are you running? There might be something that you are not really taking care of.
Running a Herald of Agony Ascendant
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255630

But i haven't done Uber Lab, and have yet to re-spec to ES.

Yesterday also discovered that I bought the wrong 6L armor. Its corrupted so I can't change the slot colours. 2Ex down the drain, hopefully still can sell back.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.