HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

Like Tree1191Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2019, 12:01 PM   #3181
High Supremacy Member

i was watching PoE on twitch these days, the way they run the maps are totally diff from mine last time lol

ignoring so many rare equip and only pick up currency and maps... is this how pros run? picking up those rare equips (even after filter) is a waste of time and space?
depends on what point in the league and what tier they are running

not a lot of point when u got many ways to generate currency by selling essences/fossils/scarabs
Old 11-02-2019, 12:54 PM   #3182

Make sense la, when I restarted to my witch I think the bulk of the valuable stuff are at higher levels only.
So no point wasting time picking rare equips and vendoring them.

But I kiasu la, been telling myself to ignore, but still pick stuff more often than not
Silvermane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 01:00 PM   #3183

Make sense la, when I restarted to my witch I think the bulk of the valuable stuff are at higher levels only.
So no point wasting time picking rare equips and vendoring them.

But I kiasu la, been telling myself to ignore, but still pick stuff more often than not
lol i even still do the chaos recipe cos i'm bored. then again i'm on std so when i'm bored i use my mf to run blood aqueduct for humility cards haha.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:37 AM   #3184

Yesterday i just did some trading. Omg! Alt to Chaos is now below 5:1 !
Vendoring rares is quite profitable right now, maybe cause most of the players are already very high level and don't pick up equips anymore
Silvermane is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.