HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

Like Tree1219Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-12-2019, 10:27 AM   #3331

I think this league is so messy visually, especially the metamorph fights.

Thankfully I'm playing Saboteur Arc miner, so I just pop and go, I can't even tell where are the enemies most of the time
Silvermane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2019, 01:13 PM   #3332
High Supremacy Member

level 29 here.. if you are forming a new league, i would like to join
fishbuff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2019, 10:25 AM   #3333
Arch-Supremacy Member

sg server gg since last night. don't worry its not your computer or isp fault. its ggg's side.

happens to us once every 2/3 weeks.

so don't try and waste your time troubleshooting ur pc to solve the problem. go do other stuff for a few days and go back to poe.
dezzo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2019, 03:18 PM   #3334

sg server gg since last night. don't worry its not your computer or isp fault. its ggg's side.

happens to us once every 2/3 weeks.

so don't try and waste your time troubleshooting ur pc to solve the problem. go do other stuff for a few days and go back to poe.
Been playing for a while ( 8 to 12 hours a day, everyday since new league starts)... No issue.

Well, exception being game bugs as I'm stuck on some challenges like the Baran challenge. Almost at 36/40 too...

FYI, Starhub.

Last edited by Rogue; 31-12-2019 at 07:00 PM..
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 02:00 PM   #3335
Arch-Supremacy Member

Been playing for a while ( 8 to 12 hours a day, everyday since new league starts)... No issue.

Well, exception being game bugs as I'm stuck on some challenges like the Baran challenge. Almost at 36/40 too...

FYI, Starhub.

i gave up on the league when i tried to 6L my geoffi's with 7 ex worth of fusings and ended up back with a 5L

went back to standard with my coc ball lightning assassin. at awakened level 7 now.

i managed to get to 15 achievements so i am okay with that. /shrugs
dezzo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 10:13 AM   #3336

Anyone looking for a SG guild can pm me at Shaunlwongzzz, we mostly play league and am very helpful
my ign is Iceburnzz , new player, would love all the guidance I can get!
iceburnzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 02:29 PM   #3337

Started out towards the end of Synthesis League, got a 6L QOTF in 11 tries. Played Legion League to Red maps/soloed Shaper/Elder with cyclone (My first proper league)

Quit afterwards cause my decade old pc loading times were super slow lol.

Might start playing again with my new rig
zerodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 10:12 PM   #3338
Arch-Supremacy Member

If play path of Exile 1. When POE 2 comes out the character will also port over anot ar ?
Old 15-02-2020, 09:48 AM   #3339

League progression

first build
Pathfinder toxin rain
not happy respect to scourge arrow
worst
bye bye (lvl 90)

second build
champion cyclone impale
failed sirius/lvl 6 4 times
bye bye (lvl 95)

third build
necromancer raise zombies
convoking wand & shield
manage to stack 70 chaos resistance only
kill sirius/lvl 6 no death
clap clap (lvl 92)

Last edited by myxpdc; 15-02-2020 at 10:55 AM..
myxpdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2020, 10:23 PM   #3340

If play path of Exile 1. When POE 2 comes out the character will also port over anot ar ?
It should be shared, it's just another campaign. But all your old characters are parked in standard and there are changes to the passive trees, gems sockets, and such. You still have your levels but have a free respec for the passive tree.

League-wise, you still need to start new. Most people play leagues.
Old 15-02-2020, 10:34 PM   #3341

first build
Pathfinder toxin rain
not happy respect to scourge arrow
worst
bye bye (lvl 90)

second build
champion cyclone impale
failed sirius/lvl 6 4 times
bye bye (lvl 95)

third build
necromancer raise zombies
convoking wand & shield
manage to stack 70 chaos resistance only
kill sirius/lvl 6 no death
clap clap (lvl 92)
Heh,

First build, scion burning arrow, experimental. Hard time. Return on occassion to spruce up build with my currency earned by 2nd build. Now lvl 93 and able to handle endgame.

2nd build, skeleton necro (My initial planned choice 2 leagues ago, I skipped previous league). OP as hell, now level 95. Cleared all content and all atlas maps with it...Main currency earner.

3rd build, scourge arrow pathfinder. Started it since I have a few essential gear like a darkscorn bow. Pretty good, and also able to handle endgame. Now level 94.

Challenges done are now 39/40. Not planning to do the last grind. Planning to sell off my stuff soon,uninstall and then wait for poe 2.

Tried Wolcen, a disaster of a game. Nice bling, but mechanics wise stiff. A lot of missing feature like leagues or leadership board or hardcore. Endgame is just a paper thin single point re-runs of optional dungeons. Especially buggy and not optimized due extreme heavy use of cpu and gpu resources.
Old 19-02-2020, 12:39 AM   #3342
Arch-Supremacy Member

just started this game...came from D3....need advise!
any clan to join?
Old 21-02-2020, 09:27 AM   #3343

Love this game. After playing D3 for several years, I played PoE. It was a difficult start. Found the game too hard (used a Ranger), then learned how to survive. Finished the story several times across different leagues. I don't farm maps though. I just like starting new characters and playing the story again.

Then, I played D3 again (PS4, PC, and Switch). Played Dark Siders Genesis, now trying out Wolcen. But, I keep coming back to PoE. Now playing through the MetaMorph league, which I'm loving.

I'm a PoE supporter too. Bought a supporter pack and several cosmetic enhancements.

Favorite classes: Witch (Necromancer), Scion (strength focused), Marauder, and Templar.

Can't wait for PoE 2 to come out!!!
xineizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2020, 09:50 AM   #3344

Love this game. After playing D3 for several years, I played PoE. It was a difficult start. Found the game too hard (used a Ranger), then learned how to survive. Finished the story several times across different leagues. I don't farm maps though. I just like starting new characters and playing the story again.

Then, I played D3 again (PS4, PC, and Switch). Played Dark Siders Genesis, now trying out Wolcen. But, I keep coming back to PoE. Now playing through the MetaMorph league, which I'm loving.

I'm a PoE supporter too. Bought a supporter pack and several cosmetic enhancements.

Favorite classes: Witch (Necromancer), Scion (strength focused), Marauder, and Templar.

Can't wait for PoE 2 to come out!!!
I hope I have time to play this new upcoming league in March...
Old 21-02-2020, 10:28 AM   #3345

I hope I have time to play this new upcoming league in March...
The pressure! I haven't finished MetaMorph yet! Haha! But they do keep the new features in the leagues with succeeding releases, right? I love the MetaMorph concept of being able to summon a monster to fight to get good loot!
xineizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.