Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think POE was originally kick starter project.. I got like 5 tabs.. extra stash tab from something.. not sure from what..

Vulpix

Reaction score
I think POE was originally kick starter project.. I got like 5 tabs.. extra stash tab from something.. not sure from what..

No, POE was not a kickstarter. They never made one.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
tried Ranged Attack Totem with Ice Shot.

pretty fun. especially when there is a lot of targets in front of the boss. e.g. Dry Peninsula boss room.

the problem with Tornado Shot is the target is always on the closest mobs. the effective area to target (from ZiggyD) is behind the mobs.

maybe tonight go try how it feels liked with Lightning Arrow.

sumthing123

Reaction score
streamer RNG confirmed yo!

I think he abit overdo the reaction this time :s22:

At least he didnt OMGOMGOMG twenty times in chat, and link the item two hundreds times. Those are the most irritating. If you are one, come at me bitch :D

When I get my skyforth last league, i log out immediately. Same goes for anything major event like 6L something. To force a server sync in case crap happens.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
tl;dr: dun have one.

1 month into Prophecy, here is my review:

- prophecies are only fun in first play through. i didn't even seek any prophecies for my 2nd character until i hit merciless. once you learnt that there is difficulty tagged to some prophecies, it is better to save up those silver coins, which brings to the 2nd point
- PoE got a problem which is having to do act 1-3 for 3x (act 4 merciless is not necessary). not that they are not fun. but just that players wanna complete their build so they would not wanna spend time in cruelty. GGG will have to address the cruelty difficulty problem, make it meaningful or take it out completely
- proc rate of prophecy is poor. I have got 7 prophecies. 2x masters, Monstrous Treasure, invader, scout, The Undead Brutes, dream trial. 3x nicely rolled maps failed to proc any of them. ended up sealing a couple of them so that i can get the key to see if this build is ready for the councils. spoilers: it didn't. i can't even get the prophecies to get the final key. and now i have got 0 coins.
- prophecies design. fated uniques are rubbish. kill this get that/kill this with that = straight seal. the list of uniques needs to be culled. i understand some of them are for levelling. but that's a really small subset. the upgraded uniques still can't save the old uniques.
- which prophecies worked: crafting, master, tempest
- Council key: very messy. The Unbreathing Queen I: visit Fellshrine. The Unbreathing Queen II: visit lab. The Unbreathing Queen III: visit Ledge. The Unbreathing Queen IV: visit Weaver's Chamber. Why the backtracking from Lab back to Act 1 and Act 2. And then The Unbreathing Queen V: visit Cemetery. now Mud Geyser and Cemetery maps cost 1c each :s13:
- prophecy tracking: no way to track which stage (e.g. Deadly Rivalry) we are in now. interesting idea. poor implementation.
- and a lot more.

i doubt prophecy is going to work as permanent addition. Perandus league, i look forward to coins and Cadiro and see what he can offer me. Prophecy is a mixed bag. Seek and get disappointments. will probably be taking a break. and see what GGG is planning to do. fix the performance issue. reduce the loot drops.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i spent silver to get 4 prop chain done for challenges and thats it.. all those kill x to get y straihgt away seal.. but this league i play alot of new char and i dont try to lvl up to 90.. when i feels the char is not fun anymore, i just make new char..

Vulpix

Reaction score
My dual wield block build is actually working and can do dried lake, something all my old dual wield builds cannot do. I think I'm gonna shed tears of joy.

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
48hr flashback solo

mmmm this is one of those dangerous as heck things

Vulpix

Reaction score
Plz drop me 1 more Celestial Justicar tonight, already ran 23 last night, only drop me 1 card. :sad: I just want 2 cards so I can buy the rest!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.