Path of Exile thread, the revival - Part 2

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Heard got some shitty guild driving them to pathetic prices, then suddenly the value x 2.

Tiagong they do this ******** every league?

Vulpix

Reaction score
why is Belly still so expensive ah?

got more than 99 from poe.trade, buy liao still need to 6L it. and i dont even know if it is worth the purchase.. it should yield more HP than flat +life on my current armor right?

anyways....

oltz5y458lfz.png

are you still holding to your exalt?:crazy:

Exalt manipulation by an entire guild. smh.

Now life meta mah. If you are not having life issues now I suggest you dun buy first and wait for it to drop. It's not that rare, you will eventually get 1 to drop. By the time you get your first belly drop, can buy a 2nd one to 6L, then your current piece 5L and use first.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Heard got some shitty guild driving them to pathetic prices, then suddenly the value x 2.

Tiagong they do this ******** every league?

Yup. Every single league they do this in the first 2-3 weeks, then I guess they start to flip.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
can GGG find a way to show what are the rolls..
now all the hybrid rolls i cant even tell i can exalt my gear or not:s22:

Vulpix

Reaction score
Hmm if can afford should be looking to buy exalted to keep waiting for the price hike?
Yes, should buy if you can, but good luck finding anyone selling their exalts at that price by the flippers.

can GGG find a way to show what are the rolls..
now all the hybrid rolls i cant even tell i can exalt my gear or not:s22:
I also damn dulan on that.

Asheron

Reaction score
Should range (bow) shadow class go for phys/chaos nodes or elemental nodes?

Much appreciated, thanks!

Vulpix

Reaction score
Should range (bow) shadow class go for phys/chaos nodes or elemental nodes?

Much appreciated, thanks!

If you going Phys bow build then take Phys nodes, if you going elemental damage bow build take elemental.

Asheron

Reaction score
The physical node comes with Chaos damage enhancement. Is worthing taking into consideration? Also, does mob have the same elemental resistance as players, aka 75%? Is there a cap to physical damage similar to elemental resistance?

Thanks!

If you going Phys bow build then take Phys nodes, if you going elemental damage bow build take elemental.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Long long time ago I manually make my thread on poe forum for them to appear on poe trade...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.