Steam Summer Sale officially confirmed by PayPal, what are you folks eyeing to get?

DiscoPiggy

Reaction score
June 23, it is.

Trying to clean up my wishlist prior, and ended up adding more... aiyah!

Am eyeballing:

- Stardew Valley
- Big Pharma
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Guild of Dungeoneering
- I am Bread
- Grandia II
- Salt
- The Town of Light

... and some of the LEGO ones

How about you?

zephyr11

Master Member
Reaction score
been awhile since I played some games, anything good to recommend?

I think my system should be able to support most.

JiakBaBoDaiJiZou

Reaction score
stardew valley is quite stagnant for now as they are trying to make a huge patch etc for the next one. last time every week got new updates, now it will tkae months

afrovillain

Reaction score
June 23, it is.

Trying to clean up my wishlist prior, and ended up adding more... aiyah!

Am eyeballing:

- Stardew Valley
- Big Pharma
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Guild of Dungeoneering
- I am Bread
- Grandia II
- Salt
- The Town of Light

... and some of the LEGO ones

How about you?

Im looking to buy Ark now that the ps4 version has been pushed back. Anyway, any idea on the SG community playing Ark?

DiscoPiggy

Reaction score
stardew valley is quite stagnant for now as they are trying to make a huge patch etc for the next one. last time every week got new updates, now it will tkae months

That will hopefully give me time to "catch up"! I'm late to the game lah, despite being a Harvest Moon fan, cos I am too cheap to pay full price for it (cos everytime I do that for a game, it will drop price like in a few months then I'll feel like kicking myself lol)... S$10.00 or lower would be awesome! :o

DiscoPiggy

Reaction score
been awhile since I played some games, anything good to recommend?

I think my system should be able to support most.

What kinda games do you like?

I just finished Telltale's Game of Thrones on the PS4 a few days ago, and I loved it. Am a fan of Telltale games actually. Walking Dead, Back to the Future... etc.

But if you are more of the RPG type, my housemate was raving about Witcher 3, Batman: Arkham Knight and most recently, the remastered Doom.

Crimson_FURY

Master Member
Reaction score
Really hoping for a tomb raider sale....paying full price for a 12 hour single player game a bit too painful.

Crimson_FURY

Master Member
Reaction score
Hooted tomb raider and witcher 3...was seriously thinking about doom but decided against it later

StaryEyes

Reaction score
If I have to choose between X-com 2 and Fallout 4, which should I get? I won't have time for both, and can probably play one until the next steam sale to get the other.

DiscoPiggy

Reaction score
Cant seem to find one yet. I just bought it off from one of the forum members here. My steam id is MunchyMancho.

There are no users that match your search. :(

What is the name u are using on Steam? I haven't gotten ARK yet though. 45% hence wavering lol

Crimson_FURY

Master Member
Reaction score
If I have to choose between X-com 2 and Fallout 4, which should I get? I won't have time for both, and can probably play one until the next steam sale to get the other.

I logged more than 72 hours on fallout 4 + far harbor DLC. Its an excellent game, BUY IT!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.