Tree of Savior OBT on Steam (Telsiai Server) [SEA]

Did you receive a Beta Key?

• Total voters

given

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask your friend if he confirm playing? if not i have about 200 people who wants a beta key lol. maybe can pm me we work something out if your friend doesnt want

Most likely now cant liao. need wait about 1 or 2 weeks then might have another set of beta keys.

u mean they open for beta reg 1/2 weeks later again?

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iirc i read somewhere that the characters wont be wipe. tried to find the source but cant find it anymore so do quote me on that.:o
but then i think liao it seems abit impossible leh. then later OBT got tons of lvl200's running around abit :s22:
ohhh okay bo bian thanks anyway
if you want can join the steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TreeOfSaviorSG

If got any news on any kind of key availability i will post there and in edmw.

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u mean they open for beta reg 1/2 weeks later again?
dont quote me on that i say might nia. Rationale behind it is because after the initial CBT2 launches, sure got ppl dont like the game and drop it completely. They see declining player base they might generate another set of keys to give out.

xxvii27

Reaction score
but then i think liao it seems abit impossible leh. then later OBT got tons of lvl200's running around abit :s22:

if you want can join the steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TreeOfSaviorSG

If got any news on any kind of key availability i will post there and in edmw.

lol typo dont*

anyway i searched the FAQ on the official site, there will be a wipe.

haha sorry for any confusion.:o

KeithTys

Reaction score
1 hr more for those fortunate enough to be able to play immediately when CBT starts.. :)

4-5 hr more for those that are at work.. me included.. :(

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for all those who encounter game cache. go your steam library go Verify Game Cache

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.