Tree of Savior OBT on Steam (Telsiai Server) [SEA]

Did you receive a Beta Key?

• Total voters

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bo key to try:(
can bookmark fansites and see if they give out keys.
MMORPG on steam ah?

will it be f2p eventually? what can be bought using cash for this game? cosmetics or ingame items (e.g. leveling faster or equipments or?)

if f2p and the only cash items are cosmetics, can consider playing...
now is just CBT2 havent even OBT. dont know anything yet. so far there is no cash needed. no faster levelling or cash eq. so far its all f2p for CBT
seem like server only at US which gives me 200+ ms latency.

at this point nothing is confirmed yet so dont jump to conclusions.

HeiBiHiam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can bookmark fansites and see if they give out keys.

now is just CBT2 havent even OBT. dont know anything yet. so far there is no cash needed. no faster levelling or cash eq. so far its all f2p for CBT

at this point nothing is confirmed yet so dont jump to conclusions.
i mean when it goes live...

don't want to invest my time in a game designed for p2w...

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nowadays all games going towards f2p.

endup will spend more than u buy the game.

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea when open beta or official launch? I love RO, the soundtrack, graphics and not to mention, tons of classes to play

Would love to give this a go

Sent from moi pigu using GAGT
you speak the exact words as me. Unfortunately no one knows when is the OBT or Official launch. Right now everyone is enjoying the moment that we atleast get to participate in the CBT2! If you dont mind, at the moment i am in contact with imcgames to obtain more beta keys to distribute to edmwers so please be patient if you need any! :)
TS, 1 beta key prease~ actually need a few cuz i oso jioing my fwens~
http://steamcommunity.com/id/o2q
i will distribute to you if i get anymore! imcgames has already contacted steam for more keys however they have yet to receive any reply so no choice but to wait abit more!

Last edited:

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey everyone!! i've got many new updates on the first page do check them out to stay updated!

cuttlefish

Master Member
Reaction score
Already played the first beta

Srsly, don't go in and expect it to be as immersive as RO, it won't and it will never be due to the quest system

RO gave players ALL the freedom to go wherever and do whatever they want to create their own adventure, but TOS guides and handholds you all the way

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already played the first beta

Srsly, don't go in and expect it to be as immersive as RO, it won't and it will never be due to the quest system

RO gave players ALL the freedom to go wherever and do whatever they want to create their own adventure, but TOS guides and handholds you all the way
well its still developing and is in cbt stage. im sure it'll get better! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.