Tree of Savior OBT on Steam (Telsiai Server) [SEA]

Did you receive a Beta Key?

• Total voters

android17

Banned
Reaction score
Ive started a SG players in game chat group in Telsiai server, anyone who wants to join just add me in friend list and i'll add u automatically into the grp.

My team name is Lover-SG

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Tree of savior reddit peeps are all blasting IMCGames. Almost all comments are negative. well idk about them but im enjoying my time in Telsiai server.

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going ict tml, you guys have fun haha.

Even after ict got exams coming...sian probably mid may then I download if not if I get addicted then jialat liao.

zshockproofz

Reaction score
The Tree of savior reddit peeps are all blasting IMCGames. Almost all comments are negative. well idk about them but im enjoying my time in Telsiai server.

It's normal these days I guess... the game is not even a week into its release and people all cry mother cry father.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heres the problem with an example: everyone post Mallardu meat at 100 each, 1 guy post it at 200000 and BAM, now the lowest you can post a Mallardu meat is 3200s

the AH jin jialat ah.. why can not put any amount that we want to sell

zshockproofz

Reaction score
the AH jin jialat ah.. why can not put any amount that we want to sell

From what I understand...

Upper and lower limits can help you because it guarantees a minimum price for your item while also guaranteeing a maximum price for your item.

This helps buyers because there is a maximum amount that they MIGHT need to pay. This helps sellers because there is a minimum amount that they CAN get.

Real example at time of posting:

Stag Staff has a lower limit of 2,288, upper limit of 91,535.
Limits are based on market prices of 18,307 (highest) and 4,577 (lowest)

This means I can price my Stag staff lowest at 2,288 and highest at 91,535. In this instance, the minimum price is less than the NPC price so I can choose to sell to NPC for 2,419 silvers.

HOWEVER, I still can price my Stag Staff at any price between 2,288 and 91,535.

Keep in mind, however, that even if that Reddit thread's example is true, nobody in his right frame of mind would sell Mallardu Meat at 200,000 because of posting fee (1% - 2.5%). Posting fee is charged for posting the item on sale. This means that guy who posted his meat for 200,000 silvers potentially loses at least 2,000 silvers for posting his item for ONE day and at a price that 100% will not sell. Which idiot would want to lose 2,000 a day for nothing?

Furthermore, I doubt upper and lower limits are affect by market postings. They are only affected by market transactions.

TL: DR

Minimum price, maximum price can *potentially* help buyers and sellers. Posting fees punishes outlier postings.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From what I understand...

Upper and lower limits can help you because it guarantees a minimum price for your item while also guaranteeing a maximum price for your item.

This helps buyers because there is a maximum amount that they MIGHT need to pay. This helps sellers because there is a minimum amount that they CAN get.

Real example at time of posting:

Stag Staff has a lower limit of 2,288, upper limit of 91,535.
Limits are based on market prices of 18,307 (highest) and 4,577 (lowest)

This means I can price my Stag staff lowest at 2,288 and highest at 91,535. In this instance, the minimum price is less than the NPC price so I can choose to sell to NPC for 2,419 silvers.

HOWEVER, I still can price my Stag Staff at any price between 2,288 and 91,535.

Keep in mind, however, that even if that Reddit thread's example is true, nobody in his right frame of mind would sell Mallardu Meat at 200,000 because of posting fee (1% - 2.5%). Posting fee is charged for posting the item on sale. This means that guy who posted his meat for 200,000 silvers potentially loses at least 2,000 silvers for posting his item for ONE day and at a price that 100% will not sell. Which idiot would want to lose 2,000 a day for nothing?

Furthermore, I doubt upper and lower limits are affect by market postings. They are only affected by market transactions.

TL: DR

Minimum price, maximum price can *potentially* help buyers and sellers. Posting fees punishes outlier postings.

may be not in early game.. but late game when the inflation is high.. i think many troll will pay that extra posting fees just to screw up those noobs

edit: just bought the dlc.. team name Loki-sama

Last edited:

zshockproofz

Reaction score
may be not in early game.. but late game when the inflation is high.. i think many troll will pay that extra posting fees just to screw up those noobs

Posting fees, market commission fees are both methods to fight inflation. It is anybody's guess what will happen in the future but I don't think there is any real value to think of what people might or might not do to screw up noobs. No system is perfect and I am sure the developers will monitor the situation.

For all we know, there might be minimal inflation even some time into the game's future?

Messi.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn sian lvl 11 wizard circle 3. 4 more levels to elementalist 1

android17

Banned
Reaction score
do we have guild to join?

no one can form guild yet, need rank 7 templer.

I made a chat channel though, quite a number of ppl inside already. if u wanna join just add me in friend list in game.

My team is Lover-SG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.