Tree of Savior OBT on Steam (Telsiai Server) [SEA]

Did you receive a Beta Key?

• Total voters

dmullin

Reaction score
no more chances to get into 2nd beta already right?

any news on when is the release? F2p or p2p?!

given

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still can sign up for the beta ma? how ah? when is the estimated official launch ah? looks gd

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no more chances to get into 2nd beta already right?

any news on when is the release? F2p or p2p?!
No news on official release date yet. Should be F2P! and sadly you cant DIRECTLY get an invite to 2nd beta however there are many ToS Fansites that are giving out keys! you should go find some!
Official release should be soon bah! Saw a statement by imcgames somewhere on the ToS site
eRO. So many sagas... so many memories :s12:

Sent from somewhere only we know using GAGT
eRO the memories BibleThump.
still can sign up for the beta ma? how ah? when is the estimated official launch ah? looks gd
cant sign up however you can find fansites that give out beta keys!

dmullin

Reaction score
i see second beta is till around 27nov... earliest also next year then launch :(

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see second beta is till around 27nov... earliest also next year then launch :(
well i dont mind they launch whatever date. just want the game to be good and ready to launch instead of rushing it! This game and Lost Ark online are the ones im waiting for!

KeithTys

Reaction score
Got the TOS 2nd Beta key when i checked my personal email at work a few minutes ago...:s13:

Although i didnt spend very long in RO, it was one of my first and most enjoyable MMOs.

Looking forward to playing the game next week.

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got the TOS 2nd Beta key when i checked my personal email at work a few minutes ago...:s13:

Although i didnt spend very long in RO, it was one of my first and most enjoyable MMOs.

Looking forward to playing the game next week.
mind pming me your steam?? i'll add you up and we can play with some other edmwers too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.